Two more Palestinian Security Prisoners who escaped from Gilboa prison were recaptured in the early hours of Saturday morning, including startling terror commander Zakaria Zubeidi.
The second recaptured prisoner was named by the police as Mohammed al-Arida, the younger brother of the reported mastermind of the jailbreak.
four of the six escapees are now back in Israeli detention as searches continued for the other two fugitives, Iham Kamamji and Munadil Nafiyat. police believe one of they were now in the northern West Bank, according to Hebrew media reports.
four of the six fugitives who broke out earlier this week goods in jail for life in link with deadly to attack against Israelis. Zubeidi was in prison while on process for two dozen crimes, including attempted murder. Another one was held in administrative detention. All except Zubeidi are members of Islamic Jihad.
Zubeidi and Al-Arida were detained by Israeli counter-terror police officers in near the northern city of Shibli-Umm al-Ghanam. The two were captured in a parking lot around 5 a.m. die is used by truck drivers after military trackers were reportedly in stands for their escape route.
An unnamed security official told Hebrew media that Zubeidi briefly tried… escape during the arrest operation, but was soon overpowered.
“She found they hide under a semitrailer,” Yusuf Kahili, a resident of the city, told reporters. “I saw them. They looked scared, hungry and humiliated.”
According to Hebrew-language media reports, security officials increasingly believe the fugitives do not have outside help after them escape of the prison, not noticing of the four were armed at the time of their capture.
The announcement of Zubeidis capture came after Prime Minister Naftali Bennett met with police and military civil servants for a review of the situation in Northern Israel in Dawn hours of Saturday morning, an unusual one step for the religiously observant prime minister to take on the Jewish Sabbath.
התמונה למי שביקש phototwitter.com/ILa7tfzzi2
— ליאל (@DaphnaLiel) September 11, 2021
the arrests of Zubeidi and al-Arida came just hours after two others escaped jailbreak were arrested in the northern city of Nazareth.
The police identified die two as Yaquob Qadiri and Mahmoud al-Arida, both of Islamic Jihad. Al-Arida is said to have masterminded the jailbreak, die took place in the early hours of Monday morning.
A video in circulation on social media after the arrest of the first two escapes showed the Israeli police die handcuffed a man from his feet in the backseat of a police vehicle and ask the suspect for his name.
The man, wearing jeans and green T-shirt, calmly identifies as Qadiri and answers “yes” when asked of he that is one of the escapees. Qadiri served two life terms for tried murder and plant bombs.
— ✌️????????✌️ Mohammed Najjar (@hamada_pal2020) September 10, 2021
According to reports, the police were tipped off off by residents of the predominantly Arab city of Nazareth, who noticed two men digging through garbage, apparently searching for food. Channel 12 news said the residents called the police who realized they might be the fugitives and sent a large force to the area.
After the arrests, the two were transferred to the Shin Bet for questioning and officials hoped they could provide clues to recapture the other fugitives.
Al-Arida, considered a senior member of Islamic Jihad, was imprisoned for life for terrorist activities, including attacks in die soldiers were killed. qadiri, also a member of Islamic Jihad, was also serve life terms for acts of terrorism including the murder of an Israeli in 2004. Both men were reportedly involved in a 2014 attempt to break out of Gilboa.
For some Palestinians, the fugitives are widely regarded as ‘heroes’ who passed in free himself from multiple life sentences.
Violent protests broke out on a number of locations in the West Bank after the announcement of the first arrests on Friday evening.
After the arrest of the first two fugitives, the Hamas terror group said them detention would not break their will.
“They took credit for their successful escape operation, humiliation of the occupying forces power and shattering it prestige. Arresting them won’t wash away the shame of occupation, nor will it break [the two prisoners’] shall. They will one day off outside the jailer’s bars,” said Hamas spokesman Abd al-Latif al-Qanou.
Shortly afterwards, a rocket was fired from Gaza to Israel, which was intercepted by the Iron Dome missile defense system. There were no notifications of injuries of injury. The Israel Defense Forces said it was responding with air raids on a number of terror goals in the enclave.
Islamic Jihad also celebrated the escaped and warned Israel against any harm that befalls them while in detention.
“We keep the enemy all the way responsible for the lives of the two prisoners arrested in Nazareth. put their life in danger would be a statement of war against the Palestinian people,” the terror group said in a statement.
Israel “trying” use The photo of the arrests of the two fighters to try and show that this is a victory, to give new life to the image in to blow of his army that has become the target of mockery,” Islamic Jihad spokesman Daoud Shehab told Lebanese Al-Mayadeen network.
“This operation will definitely not be the” last”, warned Shehab, referring to the… prisoner escape, later adding: “We are fully aware that we are engaged in by struggle.”
The six escaped from the prison of Gilboa in the pre-dawn hours of Monday morning, making their way out by the drainage of their cell system and an empty one space below the prison.
Israeli troops have everything in made an effort to find the prisoners of them very dangerous. In recent days, Israeli troops have made several arrests of the fugitives’ family members, including five who have been arrested in villages in near the northern West Bank city of Jenin in Dawn hours of Friday morning, according to Palestinian media.
The escape exposed to series of malfunctions at the prison and Public Security Minister Omer Barlev said on Thursday that he had decided to government committee to investigate the incident.
Among the apparent errors were: failure to learn lessons from previous escape attempts and various operational blunders, including unmanned watchtowers and sleeping guards.
Emmanuel Fabien, Aaron Boxerman and agencies contributed to this report.
Read More: World News
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.