Table of Contents
A new update has been released for AC Valhalla Update 8.00. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. AC Valhalla Update 8.00 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Xbox Series X|S: 15.1 GB
Xbox One: 9.9 GB
PlayStation®5: 0.5 GB
PlayStation®4: 1.6 GB
PC: 6.3 GB
Check out below for the most notable Title Update 1.7.0 changes.
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- The Captain at Katzenelnbogen isn’t counted when the kill is confirmed.
ASSASSIN’S CREED VALHALLA
- Resolved most of the rare instances where Light-Fingered skill prevented the pickup of key items.
- Eivor’s hair can clip through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
ARMORY & INVENTORY
- Previously purchased items are missing from player inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be enhanced or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of Opals in the inventory doesn’t update when picking up an Opal in the world.
- Resolved the error that occurs when trying to claim the Weekly Free Item.
- Gear packs still appear in the store when the content of the pack is already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- Korean language cannot be applied via Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set if 5/5 pieces of gear are already owned.
- Issues with pricing of Helix Store items when redeeming pieces of a full set.
- On Xbox, when buying Helix Credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player inventory.
- In-game pop-ups no longer appear for Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching into the game.
You must log in to post a comment.