A new update has been released for Apex Legends Update 1.000.025. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Apex Legends Update 1.000.025 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Reports of players not receiving coins after purchase.
- [PC] Reports of game freezing.
FIX COMING IN FUTURE PATCH:
- Game crashes if player unplugs an audio device.
Workaround: Players should connect all desired audio devices, then launch Apex to avoid these issues.
- Players have no audio if a headset is plugged in while the game is already running.
- Banner incorrectly displaying players in “Rookie” Rank when they are not.
- Players at certain ranks not receiving the correct ranked rewards for certain seasons.
Source: Apex Legends