A new update has been released for Aragami 2 Update 1.07. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The King of Aragami 2 Update 1.07 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
The Difficulty Update features the following:
- Option to select a mission’s Difficulty on the Mission Board (EASY, NORMAL and HARD).
- General tweaks (applied on all difficulties) of enemy parameters and behaviors.
- The behavior of the aragami enemies has been revamped, and are now more present in the missions of the last third of the game, on NORMAL and HARD difficulties.
- Max player level has been increased to 48.
- A medal counter has been added to the Mission Board, as well as a rune reward for each type, if 25 medals are collected.
These are some of the parameters that change with the difficulty:
- Time the enemies need to detect the player.
- Distance at which the enemies detect some player actions (e.g. player killing an enemy).
- Distance at which the enemies detect events in their environment (e.g. corpse on the ground).
- Enemies’ aggressiveness in combat.
- Player’s strength in combat (only in Easy).
- Experience obtained at the end of a mission.
- Player’s Ability cooldowns.
- Player’s stamina regeneration rate.
Source: Aragami 2