Billon Group, creators of a DLT system for tokenization and currency transaction and process, today launched Unified Enterprise DLT, its new Level 1 blockchain platform that combines three asset classes – national currency, data and documents – in a single, high-performance distributed ledger (DLT).
“With this platform we have moved past the prime architectures (which did little more than writing a checksum on a hash) to a sophisticated protocol which manages the BOMs regulatory needs of processing of both national currency transactions and sensitive data. In this way, for the first time companies get a platform that caters to a variety of common but difficult problems that movement can arise anywhere of both data and money I’m critical to business. “
– Andrzej Horoszczak, founder and CTO of Billon Group
Unified enterprise DLT capabilities include:
- Regulated digital cash – Incorporated business logic adjusts KYC and AML limits. Allows a bank to issue digital cash and be in check of transaction limits for each individual or business wallet.
- Reliable document management – It allows organizations to insert entire and even complex documents business logic “on-chain “- eliminating the need for costly off- storage line e expensive backup.
- Tokenization of data and other resources – Connect more data e asset types to sovereign identities, to face complex multi-party data structures.
In addition, Unified Enterprise DLT additional addresses challenges for companies, including:
- Multi-emission – multiple financial institutions can “issue”client-guaranteed funds” in an encrypted form, similar to how a prepaid card business model jobs.
- High performance – With a consensus based algorithm on Byzantine consensus e zero-prove of knowledge, the system delivery on highest transaction speed on daily cloud networks.
- Low energy consumption – As the system runs on the cloud, is power consumption is still lower than prime blockchain architectures in use today. Also, how the knots fit together on smart devices, the power requirements of an ecosystem are further distributed on a network of devices.
- Privacy – Unlike many prime blockchain, the data is not visible to users who they don’t have the necessary keys. Even the network the operator cannot see the customer data.
- Identity – The whole architecture is designed for administration of partial or totally sovereign identity.
The first customers will migrate to the new Unified enterprise DLT platform over time.
Some clients include FIS / Worldpay, the Polish Credit Bureau (BIK), Raiffeisen Bank International, the insurance company ERGO Hestia, Philip Morris and new partnership with meaning.
Read More About Crypto News here!