There are improvements today for biomutant again! There patch 1.5 has been released and we have the full patch Notes for you.
The Biomutant Update 2.04 and now available and can be downloaded. The size of the file on the PS is about 390 MB, it may vary depending on on the platform.
Notes on patch biomutative 2.04 / 1.5
Specific for PC
- Added “Campo of View type ”setting for selecting between horizontal and vertical field of View. Vertical field of Visualization is useful when using a larger monitor to get the correct aspect ratio. By default, the of View is set be horizontal.
- Fixed crash when contact is temporarily lost with the GPU.
PlayStation 4 specifications PlayStation
- Fixed some menus not working properly when swapping the Enter and Back buttons.
- Level cap increased from 50 to 100.
Items and loot
In order to improve the looting experience, we have optimized how loot generation works for reduce duplicate items and improve the variety. We have also added several new items that have higher stats compared to their lower rarity counterparts. This means that an item found with some rarity can also to be found after with a higher rarity and substantially improved statistics.
And finally off, we have also added a much requested scrapping action at the loot screen, which should reduce time spent cleaning up inventory.
- Added more superb booty variations.
- Added higher level relic and legendary weapon parts that will start going down to level 50.
- Updated loot generation to be provided more variation and fewer duplicates items.
- Added Scrap Action to Loot Screen.
- Settings added for hide or show head items.
- Damage increased of weapons of the later tribe to better fit player level e gear.
- Additional slots removed from special gear which cannot be scrapped, lost or created with.
- Fixed issue which allowed unlimited material supply to be gained from processing.
- Fixed Cloud Missile issue correctly fire on every fourth shot during the quick shot in Super Wushu.
- Updated saw blades for lower spread, higher speed and correct piercing enemy behavior.
- Fixed issue with Pichu Nanchuk hidden in inspection methods.
- Fixed issue where was possible for equip another one-handed one-handed weapon when the Pichu Nanchuk was already equipped.
- Fixed issue which caused Valve add-on must have higher statistics than expected.
- Reduced resistance values for Ancient trousers to make others gear more practicable.
- Fixed favorite the consumables quick menu gets confused when there are no free slots available.
- Fixed Automaton Health Injector cooldown being reset when using Automaton Boost resulting in The automaton health injector is recharged only after rest.
- Added the “HUD> Mode” setting where it is possible to select “ALWAYS SHOW” or “DYNAMIC”. Selecting the “DYNAMIC” option hides persistent UI elements after a while outside combat. When “DYNAMIC” is selected the player can open menu or quick menu for UI elements for show up temporarily. By default, the old “ALWAYS SHOW” behavior is selected.
- Added “Enable / Disable Quick Menu” accessibility setting. When enabled the player it is not required to keep down the corresponding input to open the quick menus in for example use a consumable or swap weapons. Instead, the quick menus will open and close by tapping the corresponding button.
Dialogue and narrator
- Thus changed the “Only a few moves left… Make them count. ”The narrative is reproduced with a chance after first time.
- Fixed issue where the Consciousness voice over was disabled when using the “DIALOGUES> Narrator” setting.
- Fixed issue where Consciousness characters wanted perform their animations in slow motion.
- Fixed first narrator voice line after the presentation of the character in children’s village no playing when it was incomprehensible disabled.
- Fixed the development marker appearing incorrectly in Popsi’s dialogue text.
- Added optional block -on targeting for melee combat.
- Added attack animation-cancellation a certain moves of using dodge.
- Added ability for smaller enemies for throw rocks al player when mounted.
- Added chance for the player be knocked off their mount when hit.
- Added in escape behavior for player mount when in combat.
- Pork puff optimized double-boulder throw attack. Now is possible to dodge second rock after being hit from the first one.
- Fixed issue where is the player it could get stuck in grab animations.
- Fixed invincibility perk damage multiplier.
- Fixed stimulus perk damage multiplier.
- Fixed cases in which the airstrike was sometimes missing when using Klonkfist.
- Fixed jump attack prevent ranged attacks during the air strike.
- Fixed sparse will-o’-the-wisps spawning during in menu.
- Fixed the Lupa-Lupin Camp intro cinematic playing when in combat
- Fixed issue where escorted characters they were trying to target already beaten enemies.
- Fixed issue which caused Pichu just goes to use football bouts. now them use their Pichu Nanchuk correctly.
- Fixed issue where rocks thrown using Telekinesis would inflict no damage.
- Fixed critical shots from abilities it does not show red damage numbers.
- Indicators added for completed area aims on the map.
- Added locked indicator a items Used in outfits.
- Fixed equipped indicator showing incorrect item after selling another item.
- Added playing time in break when in the system menu or when the game is disabled.
- Initial added quest tab selection which opens “Main” or “Side” quest based on cards on the route quest.
- Fixed overlapping UI when switching tabs directly after fast travel.
- Transportation menu updated with smoother transitions e removed the camera vanishes in- between selections.
- Fixed issue where pressing the map button did not close the map and took you back to the game.
- Fixed percent statistics are not limited to 100%.
- Fixed XP bar not coming hidden when at the highest level.
- Fixed MkTon sometimes not spawning when talking to Gizmo.
- Fixed “Lupa-Lupin’s Lair” not completing after loading a save.
- Fixed issue where camp of the bandits? quests sometimes it would not be completed.
- Fixed issue where bandit camp captains sometimes wouldn’t spawn.
- Fixed issue where Lotus Captain quest could be given multiple times which prevented consecutive quest copies from completion.
- Fixed issue where to defeat Bompa Bonker before starting the correspondent quest would prevent the player from completing the quest after saving and loading.
- Fixed issue where some unique quest rewards did not get the correct material and quality, resulting in in sometimes they don’t have correct stats.
- Fixed issue with usable puzzles through walls using Klonkfist.
- Fixed issue where is the player could change the allied tribe after the encounter with or Gizmo, Goop, Whiz or Noko even if the first the outpost had not been captured.
- Fixed issue with Batnam-nam in able to receive player damage.
- You stare at “Eyes on the Prize ”which could not be completed after loading a save game.
- Fixed issue where is the player could get stuck during an outpost capture when using the Klonkfist on the oil tanks.
- Fixed issue where is the player was able to interact with a certain Lumen Sanctuary during combat.
- Fixed issue where all the weapons of the rival tribe were not claimable when using tribe war shortcut.
New game +
- Added modifiers that slightly increase the difficulty after starting a NG + game is also Furthermore for every new next cycle NG +.
- Fixed aura score it is not reset when starting an NG + game.
- Fixed board resources being reset when starting a NG + game.
- Added respawn enemies to some areas.
- Increased spawn rate for random dating.
- Wrecked ship moved to correct map location.
- Fixed 6D Bionucleus area unattainable goals.
- Removed the lock of the locked door access for area aims in Shelter 9H.
- Fixed a problem car that could not be plundered in Bangshelter 3J.
- Repaired a door in 2G Bangshelter in so that you can receive the anti-radiation suit.
Corrections of crash
- Fixed crash when a character takes damage.
- Fixed crash when player is forced to exit the MkTon.
- Fixed crash when player he climbs up up on a enemy.
- Fixed crash when it launches towards a enemy.
- Fixed crash with narrator’s comment.
- Fixed appearance not being reset when resetting character mutation changes.
- Fixed issue causing the player take dangerous damage while it appears to have maximum resistance.
- Removed bright stains from post process always visible.
- Fixed missing “EXTREME” label on extreme difficulty save the files.
- Fixed issue where Brogg could choke on Gullblimp and cause the player remain blocked.
- Fixed issue which allowed the deposition of fungi on oil.
- Fixed a little attack sounds have the wrong volume.
- A longer duration of free fall is required for mounts and the player for trigger a hard landing.
- Fixed jitter when editing animation.
- Fixed issue where the gizmo MkTon door was sometimes closed in wrong way.
- Fixed issue where they would reload the animations trigger and conflict during cutscenes.
- Fixed issue where an incorrect prompt was shown when using the Klonkfist on moth nests.
source: THQ Nordic