Had problems with one of the new Hunting for Alder challenges in Black Ops Cold War? Then you are happy with this message! Raven Software has released a server update and we have all the details on it.
The Black Ops Cold War update is now live! You do not do it need for download a patch. When you start the game only a small patch is loaded in the background, that’s all.
Notes on patch of the Black Ops Cold War on April 28
- The sizes of the first is second the circles were reduced for Verdansk Resurgence.
- End-of-game the open microphone has been rotated off for modality with infinite respawn mechanics. This was meant to take effect with the release of Third season last week.
- “Hunting for Adler “Limited time event
- Fixed a bug with Challenge completion is not tracked as expected.
- Fixed a bug that caused Intel spawn outside of the playable map.
- Fixed several map issues locations in Verdansk who allowed players to reach out- border areas.
- Fixed a bug that would have done that cause gas mask overlays a remain on screen indefinitely if a player they came out of the gas as their gas mask was completely exhausted.
- Fixed a bug in which the file epic loot M82 Semi-Auto Sniper was incorrectly labeled as thermal.
- Fixed a bug where Modern Warfare’s Charlie Machine Gun blueprint “Razorwire” could appear in loot cache.
- The R1 Shadowhunter crossbow had its own charging audio restored.
- Fixed a bug that did not allow players after exiting the plane in Battle Royale practice mode.
- The explosion in The view of Verdansk no longer dances when viewed from different angles. Thanks Geeky P.
- A preview of some upcoming changes .
- Balance adjustments for CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83 and Bullfrog.
- Ad Fire Rate Changes on Cold War Attachments.