Gearbox today released a new update for Borderlands 3. Well show all the bug fixes is new content from 8 April.
Borderlands 3 update 1.23 now it can be downloaded and installed. The update on Playstation 4 is 3.28 GB. The dimension of the download may vary depending on on the platform.
With today patch, among other things, it will be added: Support for the new Raid Boss Hemovorous the Invincible, support for Ava’s Murder Mysteries and more more.
Notes on patch by Borderlands 3 1.23
NEW CONTENT INCLUDED IN DIRECTOR’S CUT:
Added support for the new Raid Boss: Hemovorous the Invincible
- Hemovorous has made her lair behind a previously sealed door on Pandora, and Director’s Cut is yours chance to go in pincer tip with this monstrous enemy!
- To take on Emovorous, players want need for complete the main story campaign and you own the Director’s Cut content. You will receive the raid mission from inside the Claptrap closet on Sanctuary III. He will do it cost 500 Eridium for your group to open the door, giving you the opportunity for new loot if you can.
Added support for The mysteries of Ava’s murder
- Ava is convinced she has a file lead on some potentially supernatural killings and decided to document his findings in serialized podcast module. Consider yourself gun- commenting on the co-host while investigating strange events on Pandora, Promethea, Eden-6 and Nekrotafeyo in Research of answers (and loot) with the help of some familiar faces.
Added behind the scenes content
- A new menu option is available to the owners of Director’s Cut! Explore a gallery full of concept art, storyboards, lost maps and footage from all over the game’S development- Including a lot special animatic for Maya who failed to reach Borderlands 3.
Added support for Vault cards and them rewardsand implements the first Vault Card of three
- Vault cards are a new challenge-based progression system in Borderlands 3 that will unlock a bevy of themed cosmetics plus some in excellent way powerful gear that scales to your level.
- Vault cards will have three daily challenges and one Weekly challenge at multiple levels each.
- Daily Challenges will reset at 9:00 PT each day, and Weekly Challenges will reset at 9:00 PT each Thursday
NEW CONTENT FOR DESIGNER’S CUT & SEASON PASS 2:
- Four added new pieces of gear to the arms race for players with the designer’s cut
- Added the Disciples of the safe cosmetic packaging for players with Season Pass 2
Each character specific disciple of the Vault package includes a one-of-a crypt hunter body type and matching head, which you can mix and match match with any other customization options you have in your collection.
NEW BASIC GAME CONTENT
Added support for Maurice’s black market vending machine
- Maurice’s Black Market Vending Machine offers several high-level Legendary Loot that will be hidden in a new location every week (excluding DLC maps)
- This distributor machine will move out at 9:00 PT every Thursday
Added support for Crazy Earl’s Reroll Machine
- For 250 Eridium, you will be able to relaunch an existing Anointing on any piece of gear- but beware: you can’t take it back once you have relaunched your anointing!
- This machine will be permanently located near Crazy Earl on Sanctuary III
The Diamond Armory has opened on Sanctuary III
- Located under the bridge on Sanctuary III, the Diamond Armory opens an entire room of loot
- The room is activated with the use of a diamond key, which are rare rewards which can be obtained via Vault cards!
- Updated the RYNAH to be in able to roll with Unctions
- Updated the Day of the Broken Hearts weapons to be able to cast them with Unctions
- Heavy Damage Artifacts updated to properly increase Heavy Weapon damage
- Updated the active anointings of the action skill in so that switching to an ASA consecrated weapon while the action skill is active active benefits from the anointing
- Fixed an issue reported that all players he wouldn’t hear Eridian’s log in the medical department after “The First Vault” mission
- Updated DLC2, DLC3 and DLC4 to resize them correctly with the playerlevel of in True Vault Hunter mode
- Updated the Eridium cans in Moxxi’s coup of The nice jackpot to appear correctly for all players
- Renamed Operator’s “Critical Mass” class mod with its proper name: Spy
“Critical Mass” is a file new class mod in Extra scenes; the name was changed along the way somewhere and this change corrects it!
- Updated the legendary HOT Spring grenade from Designer’s Cut to show correct textures
- Fixed a reported issue which was causing shot down players to stay in FFYL after being revived in Arms race
- Fixed a reported issue that was causing skill points earned during the arms race for not being granted properly
- Added an indicator that a player is a spectator in Arms race later dying
- Fixed problem of obvious hitches in all the game when players they were engaged in heavy battle
- Updated in time events to guarantee current event rewards if the player played the previous one year
- Captain Haunt updated to prevent him from remaining invincible if his phylacteries (what a word) were destroyed too fast. Players won’t see this change until Bloody Harvest returns!
- Hotfixes added a game permanently
- Added quick change stations at Takedown at Maliwan Blacksite and Takedown at Guardian Breach
CHANGES OF THE VOLTA HUNTER
- Updated Moze the Gunner’s Harmonious Havoc ability for award one’s amount of damage after entering FFYL
- Amara the Siren’s Phasegrasp updated skill correctly activate when doing damage in situations in which he cannot grasp enemies (like leaders)
- Updated the Mermaid Phase Fire Orb to activate correctly when aiming at the ground, using an action skill and switch weapon at the same time
- Changed the remnant of the siren skill bullet to have its own source of damage
- Residual updated skill to only allow gun and action skill damage a pass through in a Remnant Orb, a match the item card
- Updated the Beastmaster a Cmdl3t class mod FL4K trigger on bullet, melee e skill damage
- Updated the Beastmaster ION charger pet to follow moving enemies when using the laser attachment to the eyes
- Updated Beastmaster’s “Bad Astra” skin in quick change in use the correct icon
PLATFORM SPECIFIC CHANGES:
- Update your friends list on Epic versions of Borderlands 3 to no display friends who do not exist
- Updated the edge detection for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- Fixed a reported issue in split screen which was causing some art and the text to cross in the lower screen
- Icons updated to display properly in the ECHOmap in split screen
- Operator “Double Barrel” updated skill for show the full effect in split screen
- Fixed a reported issue this was causing the “Tales from the Eridian Plate” and “Master of “All You Survey” trophies sometimes not unlocked on PlayStation 5. Players who have completed them requirements should have the trophy awarded next their time play Borderlands 3 after the update
- Fixed a reported issue this caused Guardian Rank to reset when transferring save data between PS4 and PS5
- Added a screen to obscure the SHiFT menus on PlayStation 5 while streaming
- Fixed a reported issue which was causing some players not to be in able to search for other players after starting matchmaking
- Addressed various system mistakes that sometimes display when PlayStation 4 players it had a slow HDD on
- Fixed a reported issue which was sometimes causing player character, layer and map location not to be shown in multiplayer
- Fixed a reported issue this was preventing some Xbox users from doing so join Their friends game from an invitation while the game it wasn’t open
- Fixed a reported issue that was allowing some Xbox players to continue playing online without a active Xbox Gold membership
- Server consolidation improved on Xbox
Hotfix today changes Sara live on all platforms by 12 noon PT. To apply the hotfixes, please wait at the main menu until a file is displayed sign with “Hotfix applied!” If you have any problems or want to provide feedback, please submit a file ticket for support.2k.com.
- Changed on world drop rate while players we are using Levels of chaos
source: Borderlands / exchange