A new update has been released for Bus Simulator 21 Update 2.17 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Bus Simulator 21 Update 2.17 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Bus Simulator 21 Update 2.17
- Customizable route colors
- Option to customize all buses of a type in the Paint Shop
- Mission 33 “Fun for all”: Fixed that passengers weren’t counting for subgoal deliver passengers to the Pier
- Seaside Valley: Fixed pedestrians walking on cars in Astra Park.
- Fixed Mission 1 crash when starting a new company in hardcore mode.
- Selecting a modded decal also changes the next decal.
- Fixed gamepad bug in Driver Profile menu when creating a new company.
- The steering wheel buttons assigned to actions are now shown in the interaction overview when the cockpit zoom is active.
- The district names are now visible in the map menu screen only – you won’t see them on the minimap anymore.
- Removed bus lane in Millbrook area, where cars were ignoring the lane.
- IVECO Crossway LE: Added missing turn radius in the datasheet
- Mercedes-Benz Citaro G: Adjusted physics to stabilize the bus and prevent flipping
- Volvo 7900: Added ignition key
- Volvo 7900: Added speed limiter button
- Grande West Vicinity 30ft: Fixed rear indicators emitting white light instead of orange.
- MAN Lion’s City 18C: Fixed that can get stuck in driver’s door.
- MAN Lion’s City 18C: Cockpit lights are now working as intended.
- MAN Lion’s City CNG: Cashier light was not interactable and has been fixed.
- MAN Lion’s City 12C: Missing light source for the interior lights fixed
- MAN Lion’s City 12C: Cockpit light now turns on and off correctly
- Mercedes-Benz interiors: Enabled further customization options for Mercedes-Benz buses, which previously weren’t assigned to Citaro (O530), eCitaro, and eCitaro articulated buses. Now all Mercedes-Benz buses have the same interior options (eCitaros having one extra).
- French license plates fixed (00 is now customizable, a place where the area sticker would be, is now occupied with BS21 logo).
- British plate now accepts 4 letters/numbers in the last position
- Japanese license plate: Fixed that players could get stuck in UI while using a game controller
- Better names for the license plates in the customization view
- Fixed the text format and placement on Chinese and Dutch license plates
Source: Bus Simulator 21