London – “Al-Quds Al-Arabi”: Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel has sent a strong message to Barcelona, who are extremely upset by the position of the Blaugrana executives and their unprofessional style with the captain of the Blues Cesar Azpilicueta, threatening to block the transfer of the 33-year-old to the “Camp Nou”, in the event in which the club Catalan had refused to present an official offer worthy of the name and prestige of the Spanish international. Most sources close to Barca confirm that coach Xavi Hernandez hopes to get the signature of his compatriot, the latest rare piece in the new project’s defense line, after strengthening the ranks with four deals so far, starting with inclusion of the duo Frank Casey and Christensen under the Bosman law, then the Brazilian Rafinia, from Leeds United for over 50 million euros, and the latest superstar Robert Lewandowski, after a complex negotiation battle lasting weeks with the Bayern Munich managers. And the German coach has stamped the authenticity of the reports, which confirm that the president of Barça Joan Laporta has made a symbolic offer, worth no more than 5 million euros, to obtain the signature of Athplecuita one year before the deadline. of his contract at “Stamford Bridge”, and about it he told the newspaper, “Evening Standard” British “maybe a little bit. In general it’s a difficult question, because I’m not sure I’m giving Cesar what he wants.” : “I just made a comparison between our efforts and our struggle to buy Coulibaly, who is a major player in his country and is roughly the same age, and what Barcelona offers to sign with Azplicuita, and just how ( Coulibaly) is an important player for Napoli, Cesar is also a player of the Spanish national team and captain of Chelsea, I see him at the same level, but Barcelona do not see him as taleso I said I wasn’t sure if I was giving him what he wanted because he is a great player. “He concluded his speech by saying:” We don’t think much about others club, only our focus is on us and what we want, and above all else. I am the Chelsea manager and my first goal is to do better for my team, he (César) doesn’t like it, but he understands it, it’s complicated and difficult for him due to the pressure of the other clubbut when things calm down on September 1, it will return to its usual level. “This news comes, in coinciding with the news that Chelsea is approaching the settlement of Sevilla defender Jules Conde, in exchange of a transfer fee that will break the barrier of 50 million euros, after a strong competition with Barcelona, who aspired to sign the French defender, but with a budget lower than The Great London Show.