pFuncom today released a new update for PC Steam for Conan Exiles. We will show you which bugs were fixed on March 23rd.
The Conan Exiles update 2.3.1 is now available for download for PC Steam. Today’s update fixes some bugs in the game and adds fast elevators and colored candles.
Conan Exiles 2.3.1 Hotfix Patch Notes
- Rejoice! Fast elevators and colored candles can now be obtained from the Library of Esoteric Knowledge in the Lands of Exile.
- Fixed a false positive spot within the anti-weakening tool on Scuttler’s Shortcut.
- Fixed an issue that caused some new items to disappear from the Crafter’s Bench after player death.
- The Void Forge Battle Ax, Void Forge Sword, and Void Forge Shield are now disassembled in the correct materials.
- Katana combos can now be performed by alternating between light and heavy combos.
General bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused the placement of the Iron Leg-Hold trap trap to paralyze and injure players.
- Fixed an issue that caused wreck HP values to change after restarting a server or session.
- Eldarium chests should no longer change their HP values after restarting a server or session.
- Fixed other cases where placed buildings and placables changed their names and / or values after restarting a server or session
Ground and environment corrections
- It should now be easier to interact with the pedestals in the Void Forge.
- Fixed a meteor landing in one of the new Siptah camps.
UI and text fixes
- All objects placeable by the talents “Nordheimer Shelvings” and “Nordheimer Walls” should no longer have placeholder names after being placed on a dedicated server.
- Harpy’s Daggers should now have their icon in their inventory.