A new update has been released for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Update 126.96.36.199 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform. 184.108.40.206
– Antwerp 2022 Champions Autograph Capsules are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the participating players and organizations.
[ MISC ]
– Various Steam Input improvements.
– FlickStick tweaks – turning is dampened when joystick is returning to the deadzone.
– Fixes for silencer equip/unequip.
– Added Acceleration and Precision options for Gyro.
– Gyro Camera is now set up to use 1:1 world rotation to in game rotation as a foundation, as opposed to arbitrary units. This is calibrated around the assumption that the “Gyro Camera” binding in the Steam Input Configurator is set to maximum sensitivity (600) (New Official bindings have been updated to use this).
– Removed “Quick Buy” radials from default controller bindings.
– Fixed Steam Input “Health Shot” command.
– Added short fade-in for Radial Menus. This does not change/delay any underlying behavior.
Source: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive