Behavior Interactive today released a new hotfix update for Dead by Daylight. Below you can find the file full patch Notes for This update on May 11, 2021.
The Dead By Daylight Update 2.20.0 and now available for download. The size of the file is unknown us at the moment. There are not new content, just some fixes and bugs fixes.
Notes on patch by Dead by Daylight 2.20 / 4.7.1
- Added a file maximum turn rate per frame to the Scourge race for very high sensitivity entrance.
- Augmented controller sensitivity and controller maximum turn rate for the run of the Scourge.
- The huntress add-on “Wooden Fox” now activates undetectable at first of the reload interaction and its duration have been increased to 15 seconds
- The Slayer ammo count is now updated at the end of the charging interaction.
- Fixed an error issue that caused characters be sold with temporary discounts for not being purchasable with more snippets.
- Fixed an error issue that would have cause survived characters for emote when you press the numeric keypad 1 or the numeric keypad 2 even if it is not associated with those keys.
- Fixed an error issue that could cause a survivor will be unreachable if shot down while dropping another survivor.
- Fixed an error issue this could prevent the accessories from sticking properly to the Witch’s mud ghost while wearing of course outfits.
- Fixed an error issue which could prevent interaction progress bar from correct reset to 0 when undoing the seal portal interaction on the portals of Demogorgon (visual issue only).
- Fixed an error issue that could cause the wrong first animation person a play when playing the twins and take control of Carlotta.
- Fixed an error issue which could prevent progress towards “Getting the Hang of it “during the ranking up.
- Fixed an error issue which could prevent the survivors from existing hit from the Deathslinger bullet while using a key.
- Fixed an error issue that could cause to the ghost trap of the Witch display the aura of the Witch when placed in front of a generator.
- Fixed an error issue this may prevent the Nightmare from seeing the survivor’s sleep immunity timers.
- Fixed an error issue which could prevent a survivor’s right arm from bending properly when holding in hand a firecracker.
- Fixed an error issue that could cause the nightmare of becoming permanently invisible from perspective of a survivor killed with a “dies” interaction if the action is canceled before animation begins.
- Fixed an error issue that could cause motion blur during rotation characters in the store
- Problems solved with the Trapper Worn Gaze, Redox Eyes and Iron Chuckles masks which prevented them from being displayed correctly.
- Fixed an error issue that could cause they kept medical kits, toolboxes, or keys to cut out with woman survived injured models while I run
- Fixed an error issue this may prevent the Nurse from blinking through the silo cap on the Torment Creek map.
- Fixed an error issue that could cause an unattainable bear trap spawn within the ground in the silo on the Torment Creek map.
- Fixed an error issue which could prevent flashlights from blinding killers when used across the windows of Thompson’s house
- Fixed an error issue that could cause wrong collision on the second floor of Father Campbell’s Chapel.
- Fixed an error issue that could cause wrong collision when it falls off a hill in Mount Ormond Resort
- Fixed an error issue this could prevent culled survivors from being collected up next to a specific haystack on Coldwind Farm maps
- Fixed a problem collision issue on the reaper in Coldwind Farm maps that could prevent characters from reaching the hay bales from the ramp
- Fixed an error issue which could prevent a window vault location correct display in Léry’s Memorial Institute
Xbox Series X only | S:
- Fixed an error issue that caused application a crash to the signature out of the active account on the initial interaction screen.
Source: Dead by Daylight