A new update has been released for Dead by Daylight Update 2.55. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Dead by Daylight Update 2.55 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Add a score event when a perk or effect is disabled by a conspicuous action.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the main menu from playing when using a new account
- Fixed an issue that caused a visual glitch with the back button when backing out of the store
- Fixed an issue that caused all Prestige perk charms to display the Balanced Landing charm when inspected.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Exposed icon from Hex: No One Escapes Death to disappear after the hex is transferred to the Hex: Undying totem.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Supply Case and Rummage interactions to be affected by the Calm Spirit perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused the white outline to be missing when getting hit while under the Endurance effect from the Mettle of Man perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spine Chill clock fill to fill in the wrong direction.
- Fixed an issue that caused the head of the Demogorgon to be visible for spectators after traversing to the Upside Down.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong scream to trigger after Madness increases from the Doctor’s Static Blast.
- Fixed an issue that caused the aura of the Illusionary Doctor to flicker briefly in front of the killer’s camera.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Shape and the Ghost Face to be able to talk through the environment by rapidly moving the camera.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player not to be able to interact with a Green Glyph on The Forsaken Boneyard.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when Feng Min’s Warrior Goddess outfit was used. This outfit has been re-enabled for use.
Source: Dead by Daylight