A new update has been released for Dead by Daylight Update 2.73. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Dead by Daylight Update 2.73 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- There is no longer a missing prompt while purchasing Outfits.
- Killer players in a lobby will no longer see character swap arrows after opening the Bloodweb.
- Using the Furin Add-On as The Spirit no longer impacts her audio while Phasing.
- The Huntress’s menu music now loops correctly.
- The camera no longer risks getting stuck when returning to Charlotte after Victor gets crushed.
- Victor will no longer become unreachable after pouncing on a Vaulting Survivor.
- The Hex: Huntress Lullaby no longer remains active after the Totem is cleansed.
- The Hex: Huntress Lullaby Perk no longer gains two tokens each time a Survivor is Hooked after it has been re-activated by Hex: Undying.
- The Knight can no longer grab Survivors at the end of the Patrol Path after Summoning a Guard
- Cages of Atonement no longer distort female Survivor faces.
- Female Survivor faces are no longer distorted when another Survivor finds them in a Locker.
- The Killer is no longer locked looking into the same direction during the survivor tutorial.
- Wiggle skill checks now correctly grant Bloodpoints.
- The Mangled effect no longer applies to the Mend, Snap Out of It, and Recover interactions.
- The Aura reading ability of Maps may no longer remain active indefinitely.
- Generators will no longer spawn too close together in the Racoon City Police Station Main Hall.
- Players can no longer climb on a rock in the Eyrie of Crows.
- Repairing the Generator in Racoon City Police Station West Wing awards the Raccoon City Recruit achievement.
Source:Dead by Daylight
You must log in to post a comment.