A new update has been released for Dead Cells Update with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Dead Cells Update Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Here are the bugs we’ve fixed:
- Using Hunter’s Grenade on Mimic and Gold Gorger spawns Elite Zombie
- Tonic’s health recovery is taken into account by Midas’ Blood
- Crash on Runner teleport and BC4+ mob teleports if hero is not in the room
- Soft lock when queen dies while you’re being resurrected by her when she has low enough health
- Pickpocket bugged SFX
- Mimic pulls you through the floor
- When using the Hunter’s Grenade on the Mimic, the item you attempt to buy is sometimes unavailable
- Obtaining a two-handed weapon from the Mimic only upgrades the primary hand.
- Extracting blueprint from mimic breaks the purchase
- Food mimic + Hunter’s grenade = bugged food
- Streamer is able to navigate to the Bank before next level modifier vote is settled
- During darkness modifier, player gets killed in the elevator before he can do anything
- Twitch chest replaces special chest at the end of obstacle course, summoning enemies when you’re unable to use conventional weapons, and seemingly disabling the outfit loot drop.