A new update has been released for Deathverse: Let it Die Update 1.08. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Deathverse: Let it Die Update 1.08 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Resolved crashes in the character introduction scene
- Fixed redundant network issues
- Fixed the issue that occurs when receiving items in Reward Box all at once
- Fixed an issue to allow players to re-establish network connection by restarting the game after the first network error
- We have identified an issue with Reward Boxes. While players have reached the maximum number of Tickets in possession, Material Tickets are not added to the number of Tickets currently in possession when players accept them all at once.
- All fixes have been completed. We are preparing the next steps to help players who received their Material Tickets at once prior to the update. Thank you very much for your patience.
Source:Deathverse: Let it Die