Ghost Ship Games has released a file new hotfix patch for Deep Rock Galactic – Hotfix 10 33. Us show you the full patch notes from April 19.
The Hotfix Deep Rock Galactic 10 update 33 can now be downloaded. We do not know yet know if a comparable update It was released for Xbox players.
Deep Rock Galactic Update 33 – Hotfix 10
- The brigade assignment in ladder now requires player rank 100 and completion of all previous prestige assignments
- Improved landing animation management in first person during landing and shooting.
- Added a pop-up this explains everything currently available the loot has been withdrawn from the loading box and from the lost package if the player has collected everything
- Optimized the shine of the armor of the Scale Brigade material
- Changed the insignia on the armor of the Scale Brigade
- Optimized the icon of the paint job Scale Brigade
- Crushed a bug that caused the character is not synchronized between the client and the host while seated in the Drop Pod
- Crushed a bug that caused the Hoverclock overclocks too often fail for activate when using Focus mode in the air
- Crushed an insect in the tutorial that caused the game for crash
- Fixed a bug that allowed Glyphide Guards to do this attack while stunned
- Crushed an insect with most shooting animations in first resulting person in less smooth transitions between moving and filming
- Crushed an insect in the head turn the animations while seated in the Drop Pod
- Crushed a bug that caused dwarfs to grow when they jump in the Drop Pod after mission completion
- Crushed a bug that caused the employee of the Terminal of the month to not do it work
- Crushed a bug that sometimes allowed Bosco to refuse pick up a jewel after digging it out…. Direction disapproved.
- Crushed a bug that caused bizarre digging of dirt behavior for Bosco