A new update has been released for Destiny 2 Update 2.58. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Destiny 2 Update 2.58 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Silver Leaves from being awarded when completing certain activities. Hence the following activities now grant them:
- Altar of Sorrow
- Nightmare Containment
- Blind Well
- Dares of Eternity
- Fixed an issue where The Investigation campaign mission could be exploited for Silver Leaves.
- Added weekly rotating modifiers to the Bonfire Bash activity.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where this year’s Solstice armor ornaments displayed a purple hue, rather than a blue one, when using a Stasis subclass.
- Fixed an issue where the Dream Work origin trait would activate for other weapons, allowing overflow for all gear equipped.
- You all owe a certain dungeon boss an apology.
- Fixed an issue where The Last Word was doing more damage than intended.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where the Seashore Pack contents were not being received by players.