Bungie has released a hotfix for Destiny 2, described in the Patch Notes for the 126.96.36.199 Update, which includes a number of fixes for Collections, Umbral engrams, and the SABER Strike trap.
After the Base 3.1.0 update from a few weeks ago, developers are back in the process of addressing some of the more nuanced issues that year four faced.
An interesting addition to Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 is the tweaking of weapon mods that people are celebrating as it impacts fans of the Hand Cannon Aiming Mod and Shotgun Ammo Finder.
While there is still no solution to pressing issues like the Dunemarchers chain lightning, the multiplayer rubber band, warlock stasis melee combat and the like, there is still a lot to unpack for the Destiny community.
Bounties, pursuits, challenges
There are a variety of fixes to Destiny’s player challenges, mostly dealing with weekly challenges as well as valor resets that would disrupt other game mechanics.
There was an issue where Weekly Challenges were casting engrams with a higher performance than intended. While some might have benefited from this, the problem should be addressed from now on.
Additionally, Bungie reduced the number of victories required for the Legendary Glory Triumph from 50 to 5, which is more in line with the requirements of Season of the Hunt.
- Continue reading: Destiny 2 Warlocks Boycott Well of Radiance Over Surgical Skills
In the meantime, Destiny players might not be able to reset their Valor and Shame after four or one reset. But the developers have set themselves the goal of implementing a fix for this in the update.
Destiny 2 traps saber strike
After weeks of asking about the SABER strike since the February 9th roadmap teased the playlist, Destiny 2 hotfix 184.108.40.206 will finally fix access that players didn’t have before.
- Continue reading: Halo and Destiny creators Bungie are working on a brand new series of games
Now people can join the strike via the Strikes playlist or the Direct Launch Node to finally find the fans’ favorite scenario.
For a full picture of Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11, read the patch notes below courtesy of Bungie.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 patch notes
- Fixed an issue where Umbral engrams could appear underground when the engram inventory was full.
- Fixed an issue that prevented generators from being destroyed when members of the fireteam or combatants were in close proximity.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to reappear in the land tank after being disconnected and trapped.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from accessing Traps SABER in the Strikes playlist or the Quick Start node.
- Corrected the formatting of seasonal rankings where text overlapped.
- Fixed an issue where players could temporarily lock the game and stop vender services in the HELMET
- The XP reward icon on the Quest Details screen has been changed to match the XP icon used in the rest of the game.
GAME AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue that caused Lucent Night ornaments to disappear from the universal ornament area of the armor after equipping.
- The icon for Anarchy’s Uniocracy ornament now more accurately reflects the actual appearance of the ornament.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Thalia range ornament for Liar’s handshake to disappear when unequipped.
- Fixed an issue where the fourteenth anamnesis ornament showed it could be used on Khepri’s sting in place of Saint-14’s helmet.
- Fixed an issue where the Mantle of Remembrance ornament indicated it was for Aeon Swift instead of Shinobu’s vow.
- Fixed an issue where the Caduceus Warlock ornament showed it could be applied to Aeon Soul instead of Ophidian Aspect.
- Fixed an issue where the Bump and Run sparrow was missing, like … most of it.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to receive more bright engrams than intended after reaching Season Pass Rank 100.
- Fixed an issue where the Core Ritual Weekly Bounty Challenge (Gambit, Crucible, and Vanguard) would sometimes not reward Bright Dust.
- All players affected by this will receive any missing Bright Dust in the future. An in-game message will confirm when your Bright Dust was delivered
- Fixed an issue where the War Weary shader would not appear in collections.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Salvager Salvo Seasonal Grenade Launcher from being reclaimed from collections.
- Fixed an issue where the Competitor’s Banner and Next Chapter emblems were displaying the same graphic.
- Fixed an issue where players could get the season ritual emblems of the selected rituals from collections without having to go through the steps to earn them.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some mods being removed if their artifact version was equipped during the season change.
- Fixed an issue where Whispering Chains was not properly granting damage reduction when near frozen enemies.
BOUNTIES, PURSUITS, CHALLENGES
- Fixed an issue where players could still earn additional Hawkmoons if they didn’t pick up the quest and join others.
- Fixed an issue where the description of a Trial rune from the War Table is different from the actual rune you receive.
- The number of wins required to triumph in Legendary Glory has been reduced from 50 to 5 to match the same requirement from the Season of the Hunt.
- Fixed an issue where some weekly challenge engrams would drop out at a higher rate than intended.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to reset their valor after 4 resets.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to reset their Infamy after 1 reset.
- Fixed an issue where players would incorrectly earn powerful rewards after 3 valor resets.
- Fixed an issue where audio was out of sync with the Season of the Chosen Season’s opening movie.
- Fixed an issue where several vendor tooltips were incorrect.
- Fixed a season of the selected purchase information screen that contained an incorrect translation into Brazilian Portuguese.
The post Destiny 2 Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes: Whisper of Chains & Fallen Saber Strike Fix, more appeared first on Gaming News – AsumeTech.