A new update has been released for Disney Dreamlight Valley Update 1.31. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Disney Dreamlight Valley Update 1.31 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
– Players can now place the main chest outdoors.
– Players are no longer blocked from giving gifts to critters while completing Mirabel’s questline.
– “Stitch’s Hobby” quest: The quest should now progress as normal when Stitch reaches the bottom of the Mystical Cave.
– “What Home Feels Like” quest: Players currently stuck on this quest will be granted Dandelion Syrup in order to allow them to progress.
– Gifting the Fishing Training Manual to Ariel no longer locks her role.
– Players should no longer be blocked from entering Chez Remy after moving it.
– Updated game splash screen.
– Improved stability of Touch of Magic tool.
– Fixed a bug which caused certain motifs to not show up in the Touch of Magic tool.
– Switching between door skins without applying the change no longer prevents door placement.
– Improved menu on various platforms.
– Improved fishing tutorial stability.
Source:Disney Dreamlight Valley
You must log in to post a comment.