The fans rejoice and rejoice – Dead by Daylight meets Jill Valentine and Leon S. Kennedy!
Today the update 5.0.0 for Dead by day It was released. We show you all new Resident Evil content and bugs fixes.
The new update can be downloaded and installed now. Unfortunately we don’t know the size of the file. The new content includes Nemesis as a new killer and Jill Valentine and Leon S. Kennedy as survivors!
Notes on patch by Dead By Daylight 5.0.0
- Added a new Killer – The nemesis
- Added two new Survivors – Jill Valentine and Leon S. Kennedy
- Added a new map – Raccoon City Police Station
- Improved tutorials:
- New flow to do it easier to enter the Tutorial for new players
- New rewards for completing the tutorial
- Tutorials now include single player Tutorial Bot matches help teach the basics before venturing out online!
- New players to the game we’ll see more descriptive tooltips in the hall e match results screens. Veteran players I will continue to see the simplified tips. This setting can be turned on / off on/off in the General tab of the Settings menu.
- Settings Menu Update – Settings are now grouped together in separate category cards to make them easier to find.
- Some legendary outfits now display custom portraits in the HUD and the names in the lobby.
- Trapper visual update: new meshes and textures for Circus Strongman Blast Furnace and Trapper Based outfits and their variants
- Support for 5th anniversary event (date live: July 1 11:00 ET – July 15 11:00 ET)
- The new anniversary event popup will be trigger with the start of the event, summing up what players can expect.
- More details in arrival!
- Demogorgon add-on “Lifeguard Whistle” now reduces detection range from the portal of 1 meter.
- Demogorgon add-on “Glasses of Barb” bonus reduced to 15% (from 20%).
- Demogorgon add-on “Black Heart” bonus reduced to 15% (from 20%).
- Demogorgon add-on “Vermillion Webcap” bonus undetectable duration increased to 3 seconds (from 1 second).
- Demogorgon add-on “Mouse tail” bonus increased to 35% (from 25%).
- The perk “Franklin’s Demise” will no longer be destroy items. Instead, it will discharge the charge from items over time and leave them empty.
- Duration increased of the perk “Lucky Break” at 40/50/60 seconds (up from 35/40/45).
- readjusted maximum turn rate per frame while running Blight at wide viewing angles.
Benefits and Powers
- Solved and issue that could cause completely regressed generators a remain highlighted in yellow when using the perk Surveillance.
- Solved and issue which could prevent the perk Insidious from disabling when using the spirit phase walk.
- Solved and issue that could allow survived use emote or drop items to prevent the standing mori of the Form.
- Solved and issue which could prevent the shape terror ray from the correct update while in Bad within level 3.
- Solved and issue that could cause inconsistent behavior when using The nightmare add-on “Black box.”
- Solved and issue which sometimes could cause the terror range to be heard when the Killer is affected by the Undetectable state effect.
- Solved and issue which prevented the Ranger Med-Kit item by the increase in size of great skill control areas.
Maps and collisions
- Solved and issue which could prevent access to the stairs on Temple of Purgation.
- Solved and issue that caused a rock to climb in front of the entrance of the Chalet in Ormond.
- Solved and issue which could prevent hatching in The Campbell Fathers Chapel from the opening with keys.
- Solved and issue which could prevent the survivors from being up when landed near the pillars in Mother’s home.
- Solved and issue which could prevent the survivors from being chosen up in Springwood Elementary.
- Solved and issue that could cause survivors getting stuck in the vat drop in the Gideon Meat Plant when knocked down by a hatchet later vaulting.
- Solved and issue which allowed the Killer to completely block the basement stairs in some maps of Coldwind Farm.
- Solved and issue which allowed the killer to pass over a pallet in Ormond climbing a rock.
- Solved and issue which could prevent the killer from entering the basement in Coal Tower.
- Solved and issue that could cause survivors getting stuck in a log in the Pale Rose.
- Solved and issue that could display incorrect lighting on crows in Coldwind Farm maps.
- Solved and issue which could prevent survivors from repairing one of the sides of a generator in The Midwich locker room.
- Solved and issue which could prevent survivors from repairing one of the sides of a generator in Lery Memorial Institute.
- Solved and issue that could allow the nurse to blink behind the rubble blocking the entrances to the basement.
- Solved and issue that prevent the killer from going up the ramp in Crotus Prenn Kindergarten.
- Solved and issue that could allow survived vault through a closed window on the second floor in Lery Memorial Institute.
Animations and customizations
- Solved and issue with David King’s “Hard Headlights” and “My Body, My Rules” customizations. They have created a considerable gap in her bust when worn together.
- Solved and issue with The default of Nemesis outfit that could cause him to become invisible.
- Solved and issue with The end of the Oni demon outfit which might prevent him from playing some of its lobby animations.
- Solved and issue which could prevent the fire effects in sure Oni outfits from correct stop when changing outfits.
- Solved and issue that could cause Yun-Jin’s Midnight Fashionista bust to cut out with other leg cosmetics.
- Solved and issue that could cause Yun-Jin’s Midnight Fashionista trousers to clip on with other cosmetics for the bust.
- Solved and issue that could cause Yun-Jin’s arms fold in unnatural way when using Seoul Socialite cosmetics.
- Solved and issue that could cause Ash’s eyes become distorted.
- Solved and issue with The nurse’s “fluid nightingale” outfit that could cause stretched texture when blinking.
- Solved and issue with The Legion’s “New Year’s Shoplifter” outfit that could cause cropping and grouping problems.
- Solved and issue that could cause survived items to latch onto their bodies when they are hit by Vile Purge.
- Solved and issue that could cause survived items latch on to surviving women during the injured run.
- Solved and issue that caused the Clown’s bow tie a display a wrong color.
- Solved and issue caused Quentin’s Urban Style and Bloody Style vests for stretch in wrong way.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some floating skulls for remain after cleaning a totem pole.
- Solved and issue that could cause some accessories of the character to cover in Blood VFX after the Legion died.
- Solved and issue that could cause survived play an incorrect animation while collecting up a item that after being hit by a killer using the perk Franklin’s death.
- Solved and issue that could cause survivors wearing certainly legendary outfits be compensated when carried by certain killers.
- Solved and issue that could cause the Oni freezes in the Demon Strike pose after being stunned.
- Solved and issue that could allow some assassins to hook onto hooked survivors
- Solved and issue that could cause the count screen sound becomes muted when completing a try while the Trickster Main Event is active.
- Solved and issue that could cause The audio of Victor’s leap must be muffled when jumping on the wooden planks above the Killer basement in the Slaughterhouse.
- Solved and issue which could prevent the survivors from hearing the Cannibal’s chainsaw if they looked away and more than 5 meters from him.
- Solved and issue with the challenge Spread the disease in Volume VII, now this challenge says Wound a survivor 6 times with Vile Purge or Corrupt Purge like The Plague “
- Solved and issue that could allow a custom game to get started with only one Killer and one viewer.
- Various crash fixes
- Solved and issue where if a user disables the cross-play they will not be in able to load in the maps of Springwood.
Windows Store only
- Solved and issue that caused multiple assets tremble
- Solved and issue with the information pop-up does not show up correctly when the auric cells have expired.
source: Dead by day