A new update has been released for Don’t Starve Together Update 2.47 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Don’t Starve Together Update 2.47 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Don’t Starve Together Patch 2.47 – 06/02/2022 (PlayStation)
Don’t Starve Together: The enigmatic Corvus Goodfeather returns with a bunch of new prizes and three new games during the Midsummer Cawnival throughout the month of June!
New to this year’s Cawnival Event
- Added 3 new carnival games: Nest Defender, Cuckoo Spinwheel, and Birdhouse Ball Drop.
- More prizes are now available at the Prize Booth, including: Light Catchers, the Mini Tower Drop egg ride, and 3 new Midsummer Night Light designs.
- The Gold Mystery Box is now available at the Prize Booth with 12 unique statuettes to collect.
- Crow Kids now enjoy festive treats and sit by the campfire.
Bug Fixes & Changes
- Fixed a rare bug where the server could end up being unable to save the game.
- Fixed a rare crash after a follower stops following or is killed.
- Fixed a rare crash with Pengulls eating food.
- Fixed a rare crash with expired Traps existing in the inventory when it should not.
- Fixed a crash with Produce Scale and the Fish Scale-O-Matic trying to weigh wrong items from the player.
- Fixed an issue where creatures would not use the correct run speed while swimming in the water.
- The rocks from removed Sea Weeds will now show up on the minimap.
- Pond fish now cast shadows like ocean fish.
- Fixed using Abigail’s Flower on followers other than Abigail causing Abigail to unsummon.
- Fixed an issue with profile flair and profile background selections being unable to be removed.
The Midsummer Cawnival Chest is available for ($6.99usd)
New Twitch Drop Campaign: The new twitch Drop Campaign for the Rusty Anchor starting June 2nd at 10am Pacific time. Streamers that will have drops available can be found in the Twitch Drop Campaign announcement post.
I know a bunch of you out there are really excited for some more DST content. For now, here is a little teaser. Oh, and for all you Klei Rewards members out there, here’s a little Klei Fest Gift!
Source: Don’t Starve Together