Table of Contents
A new update has been released for Don’t Starve Together Update 2.64. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Don’t Starve Together Update 2.64 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Bunnyman Shrine added.
- Cozy Bunnymen added.
- Pillow Fight Pit added.
- Pillow weapons and armor available at the Bunnyman Shrine.
- Rabbit Lamps, Nightcap and new snacks available at the Bunnyman Shrine.
- Adjustments were made to Woodie’s Snowfallen skin’s forehead and cheeks.
- Adjusted Wes’ Snowfallen eye colouration to be slightly blue.
- Adjusted Wormwood’s Snowfallen skin to have more shading.
- Fixed an issue with Wortox getting permanently stuck red when loading a world in a dying state.
- Fixed a crash related to the Ancient Guardian and cavern spider webbing.
- Fixed Wendy’s Usurper’s Handwraps having spots of no colour.
- Fixed Wes’ The Fool having different hair when in the custom idle animation.
- Fixed Werepigs skipping an animation during attacks causing it to snap to the next animation.
- Fixed a leg detachment issue in Woodie’s Weremoose animations when running upwards.
- Fixed all base skin character hands to have less transparent spots where colour should have been.
- Fixed Wormwood’s Moonbound base skin having green hand leaves in the custom idle animation.
- Fixed the Puppy Cap having a different shading for the ear muffs in certain viewing angles.
- Fixed Merms chopping down Winter’s Feast Trees.
- Fixed Lazy Forager not playing sounds when being repaired.
Source:Don’t Starve Together
You must log in to post a comment.