The main means by which I can run this site is through revenue from speaking assignments and the sale of my practical Ed Tech professional development courses such as educational history with technology. Before 2020 I have updated the course with new things such as creating your own history apps, making videos on a green screen and using the latest features of Google Earth in your history lessons.
The next session on Educational History with Technology starts on January 8 at 4:00 PM ET. You can save $ 30 on registration if you complete the form on this page and then register before midnight (ET) on January 6.
- Search strategy history that students should know.
- How do you create your own history review apps!
- Create history activities in virtual reality.
Dates and times for educational history with technology
- This course consists of five live webinars. The webinars are held at 4 p.m. Eastern Time on 8, 15, 22, 29 and 5 February. The sessions are recorded for those who cannot attend the live broadcasts.
- You can receive a certificate for five hours of professional development to complete the course.
(Embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d1HtMFk8TM (/ embed)