A new update has been released for F1 22 Update 1.13. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. F1 22 Update 1.13 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Unfortunately, Codemasters has not acknowledged today’s patch just yet.
However we do know the official list of known issues that the dev team are working on, which are listed below.
The below issues have been updated as of Wednesday, October 12th | Those marked 🆕 have been recently updated/moved.
🚧 INVESTIGATING 🚧
- 🆕 ‘Failed to connect to Playfab’ error
- Friends list appears as empty due to a large number of EA Friends
- Tyre and brake temperatures reset in online mode after the formation lap for non-hostCrashes on boot (PC) – Click here for troubleshooting steps
- AI can backout on overtakes too easily in certain scenarios
- Audio stuttering issues
- Inconsistent force feedback when using a controller (PC)
⏳ AWAITING PATCH ⏳
- Engineer incorrectly states DSQ’d cars are still running
- Zhou’s name incorrectly showing in-game
- That’s about it. If the studio releases the official changelog, we’ll update the post.
Source: EA Answers