Mediatonic has released the Season 4 update for Autumn boys today. Below you can find all the details on the March 22 patch.
The Fall Guys Update 1.18 is now available for download and installation. On PS4, the download is 2.7GB, depending on the platform, the size may vary.
Fall Guys 1.18 Patch Notes
Round of Season 4
Skyline Stumble – Our new 60 player glove showcases a mega assortment of new futuristic obstacles, including low gravity zones, force fields and lasers!
Hoverboard Heroes – Set sail for slimy seas as players dive and stumble over dangerous obstacles. Ride the hoverboard mayhem to the finish or tackle the elimination!
Basketfall – Team up to throw some hoops in low gravity. This is the future of Fall Guys, so get ready for a really stupid basketball number … and triple hoops!
Short Circuit: A new type of racing round drops beans onto the grid and pushes them through lap after lap in a chaos littered with gravity-defying obstacles!
Power Trip – Step into the funk dance floor of the future and light up those tiles in a battery powered battle for club domination!
Big shots – Have you ever wondered what it would be like to stand on a See Saw while bouncy stars, magnets, gamepads, and miniature Saturn are fired at you? Well, now you will know.
Roll On – It’s Roll Out … but a race !? In this classic-themed round, 60 players rush to the finish on a series of turbulent spinning drums. Do not fall!
New feature: squad mode! Qualify together as a team of 4, with your entire team claiming victory if any of you win the final round!
New type of round: team competition. Earn points for your team by crossing the finish line: the higher your position, the more points you earn! The lowest scoring teams are eliminated, so the performance of each team member is important!
New round type: Squad Survival Earn points for your team by staying out of the slime! The lowest scoring teams are eliminated, so try to target other teams and knock them out of their game!
New feature: daily challenges Log in every day to receive new challenges to earn bundles of Fame and Crown Shards!
New Currency: Crown Shards Collect 60 Crown Shards to transform them into a sparkling new crown! Collect shards across challenges and teams and check your balance on the Show Selector screen.
- Stronger Beans We’ve improved our Fall Guys to make them more robust when taking hits from both other players. No more ragdolling just because another bean brushed you in mid-air!
- Fixed some ragdolling and excessive jumping issues in some rounds
- Fixed bugs related to climbing over ledges in some levels such as Wall Guys
- Improved physical performance for distant players, leading to a smoother overall experience
Post Deletion Flow: now you can quit at any time after being eliminated, no longer have to wait for the next round to load
Other fixes and improvements:
- Fall Mountain will now spawn players in a single line, so no one is at a disadvantage
- Moment of victory and flow improved at the end of the episode
- Reduced network traffic usage which should alleviate some of the latency issues
- Improved character behavior when carrying items
- Improved rim scoring reliability
- Fixed visual post-processing issues in some cases such as observing or rotating the camera from certain angles