Table of Contents
A new update has been released for First Class Trouble Update 1.09 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The First Class Trouble Update 1.09 is now available for download, for all platforms PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Decorated levels – Gardens, Resort, Casino, Restaurant, and the Main Menu have all been spruced up for Lunar New Year! lamps everywhere!
- NEW ITEM – PADLOCK: This new item is a new mechanic that allows all players with the item to lock syringe stands so they will take significantly longer to open. We will monitor how people will use this new item and then we might add it so it can be used on more items in the world. The padlock is visible on the Syringe Stands.
- NEW ITEM – PROXIMITY SCANNER: This is a spiritual reimagination of the earlier Corpse Scanner as people thought that gave too much information. This new item can be used on a corpse and it will detect smells to identify the two people that were closest to the person that died. It is our hope that it will be used to bring some more deception/investigation into the game. The item only tells the information to its immediate user.
- NEW DLC: Launched a new Lunar New Year DLC pack with some very cool Lunar New Year-inspired outfits and the cleaning Vruumbas have been decorated as dragons!
- ROADMAP: Added a new Roadmap tab in the game. The goal is that we can easily show all the new upcoming updates in one shared space.
- Added Proximity Scanner to all main levels.
- Added Padlock to all main levels.
- Optimized the ski resort white-out particle effects so it is less taxing on lower-end systems.
- Optimized various LOD instances on the Ski Resort.
- Added more localized texts in regards to language-based matchmaking.
- Reverted the visibility of items in players’ hands.
Fixed the Symbol Puzzle screens being turned off.
- Fixed an issue where you could pick up corpses from people eaten by plants to activate other plants.
- Fixed trails on items and various other UI effects.
Source: First Class Trouble