A new update has been released for Forspoken Legends Update 1.004. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Forspoken Legends Update 1.004 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue where the camera moves unintentionally when certain Xinput devises are used as the controller. (PC version)
- Fixed an issue where the FSR setting automatically changes to Normal upon restarting the game when the FSR, DLSS, and 3D Resolution are set to a certain setting. (PC version)
- Fixed an issue where the game shows unintended behavior when PlayStation®5’s DualSense Edge™ wireless controller is connected to the PC. (PC version)
- Various minor fixes.
- The text font for Traditional/Simplified Chinese has been changed.
- The system text that displays when certain items are unlocked have been updated.
- The system text accompanied with Patch 1.03’s mouse config bug fix update will be now displayed in all languages.
- Minor optimization for certain features.