A new update has been released for Fortnite Update 3.49 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Fortnite Update 3.49 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Fortnite 3.49 Patch Notes
The battle has changed, with new ways to bring the fight:
Run at the new, faster default movement speed. A faster default movement speed means a faster sprint too! This sprint is so fast that it’ll mean pocketing whatever you’re holding. Of course, sprinting super fast can’t be maintained forever, so a newsprint meter will tell you how much longer you can move at that pace.
Gaining the high ground has always been key to winning a battle. And fortunately, where your feet fail, your hands will now help you out. If a surface is just a little too high for your jump — or a platform just a little too far for your landing — your hands can come into play and pull you up!
Speaking of sprinting, sprint at doors to bash them open with your shoulder. It’s probably not very polite, but at least you look cool doing it.
New Weapons: – Homing Rocket Launcher
– Repair Tool
New Quest Bundles: – Bootcamp Tutorial (Tutorial for Sliding, Sprinting, Mantling
No Permit (One Quest is related to Island Jammers) –
Milestone & Seasonal Bonus Goals (same system as last season)
BARS TO TURN THE TIDE
Bar funding returns! As the season progresses, you’ll have new opportunities to help direct the Resistance. Chip in Bars towards pro-Resistance devices, as well as use Bars to vote for which items to unvault.
A different kind of vote is live right now. Instead of an item unvault vote, it’s a Turret device vote! Different pro-Resistance sites need help deciding whether to install a Light Turret or a Heavy Turret. With the former, get the classic Mounted Turret experience. The slower but beefier latter, do heavy damage to vehicles. The first site that needs help is Sanctuary!
ARMORED BATTLE BUS
There’s another way you can contribute with Bars right away: funding the Armored Battle Bus.
The Armored Battle Bus is a Battle Bus that’s… ready for battle. This intimidating metallic machine has just about all the fixings: Chonkers tires, a Cow Catcher for extra ramming power, and a Light and Heavy Turret.
You currently have a wide slate of weapons to work with. Here’s what’s at your disposal!
Like the Combat Assault Rifle and Combat Pistol, the Combat SMG packs a heavy punch. Tame its recoil to get the most out of its exceptional power.
Striker Burst Rifle
The Striker Burst Rifle is a burst-rifle with a customized sight. Strike with this two-shot semi-automatic weapon as you aim with the scope!
- Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle (Adjusted – semi-auto, fires faster, reduced damage, increased recoil)
- Drum Shotgun (Adjusted – fires slower, slightly increased damage, tighter spread, better falloff)
- Revolver (Adjusted – fires faster, reduced damage, higher accuracy)
- Remote Explosives (Adjusted – increased damage against vehicles)
- Thermal Scoped Revolver (Exotic weapon)
- Storm Scout Sniper Rifle (Exotic weapon)
- Though not a weapon per se, Shockwave Grenades!
THE CHAPTER 3 SEASON 1 RETURNER
- Ranger Assault Rifle
- Striker Pump Shotgun
- Auto Shotgun
- Sidearm Pistol
- Stinger SMG
- Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper
- Shadow Tracker (Exotic weapon)
- Marksman Six Shooter (Exotic weapon)
- The Dub (Exotic weapon)
- Boom Sniper Rifle (Exotic weapon)
LAND AND SKY
The Resistance and IO are locked in head-to-head disputes to claim the Island’s POIs. You can tell if a POI is occupied by the IO if you see an IO Blimp overhead, Titans, IO guards, and Siege Cannons, while a POI occupied by the Resistance may feature an Armored Battle Bus, Sentry guards, and Turrets.
The IO having a bird’s-eye view of the Island may seem intimidating, but you can still access their blimps from the ground. IO Blimps are attached to the ground via Ziplines, so zip up to an IO Blimp and claim its loot for yourself! How do you get back down? Either use a Zipline, use the draft of a fan to begin gliding, or launch yourself with a Siege Cannon.
Use the IO’s artillery against them:
IO TITAN TANKS
What’s one way to barrel through obstacles? An IO Titan Tank! But a Titan’s good for more than just strong-arming. Fire the Titan’s cannon while you drive, and if you wanna be even more formidable, have a teammate control its machine gun turret.
IO Titan Tanks have a massive amount of Health, but their treads can be destroyed if they take enough damage. If this happens, fix ‘em up by hand or with a Repair Torch! The Titan’s a tough battle-tested machine, so what to do if you’re up against one? Deal enough damage to the engine (located at the rear) to temporarily overheat its systems. This is a prime opportunity to take on the treads!
Need to get somewhere fast but the path’s too perilous on foot? Get in the seat of a Siege Cannon and launch yourself far forward. (Or launch your teammates first, then yourself.) Mid-air, you’ll be given the option to deploy your Glider, but you won’t take fall damage if you don’t deploy it.
You can still have fun with a cannon even if you don’t have travel plans. In addition to using them as a transportation device, keep your opponents at bay by firing projectiles!
HAVE A COWCATCHER
Chokers Off-Road Tires have been used to make cars offroad since Chapter 2 Season 6, but this fight against the IO calls for more modification. Available now, throw a Cow Catcher on your Joyride vehicle to boost its ramming power! (Blockades and other vehicles beware.) Throw a Cow Catcher and Chokers on the same vehicle for the ultimate expedition.
THE REPAIR TORCH: A HEALING ITEM FOR YOUR VEHICLES!
Whether your Mudflap’s been subject to explosives, your Motorboat’s been running too long on land, or your Titan’s been targeted at the treads, fix it up with a Repair Torch! Repair Torches restore the Health of vehicles, and if they run out of fuel to ignite? Fill ‘em back up at a gas pump!
CHAPTER 3 SEASON 2 BATTLE PASS
This Season’s Battle Pass includes Sorcerer Supreme and Master of the Mystic Arts, Doctor Strange. With the Chapter 3 Season 2 Battle Pass, you can unlock characters like Doctor Strange and the characters preceding him:
- Tsuki 2.0, unlocked immediately with the Battle Pass
- The Imagined
- Kiara K.O.
- The Origin
Later on, in the Season, you’ll be able to unlock world-class criminal Prowlers in the Battle Pass!
© 2022 Marvel
REPROGRAM THE OMNI SWORD PICKAXE
On-Page 1 of the Battle Pass you’ll find the customizable Omni Sword Pickaxe. When you unlock it, you’ll simultaneously unlock Omni Sword Quests! New Omni Sword Quests are released every week for eight weeks and reward Omni Chips for completion. Have Omni Chips stashed up? Enter the “Reprogram Omni Sword Pickaxe” section of the Battle Pass tab and use them for new blades, guards, colors, and sounds.
All Omni Sword Quests remain available until the end of Chapter 3 Season 2. You do not miss out on any Omni Sword Quests by unlocking the Pickaxe beyond the first week of the Season.
A new season means new opportunities to flex your skill! Crowned Victory Royales displayed in the Crowning Achievement Emote have been reset with Chapter 3 Season 2.
- Improvement to first shot accuracy mechanics: weapons with first-shot accuracy (such as the Ranger Assault Rifle) will now reach that state more smoothly, resulting in more “near-perfect spread accuracy” moments.
- Remote Explosives and Shockwave Grenades are not included in competitive playlists.
- Item unvault voting will not take place in competitive playlists.
- Storm Surge damage intervals have been increased from five seconds to ten seconds.
Things you can fund throughout this season:
– Battle Bus
– Boogie Bomb
– Bubble Shield
– Cow Catcher
– Red Dot
New Map Updates
NEW: FIREFLY SPAWNER
Great news creators; Fireflies have migrated and have found their way to your Creative islands! Now you can place swarms of fireflies that players can collect for themselves instead of you having to grant them via devices.
OTHER FEATURE UPDATES
- The Collectibles gallery now has Class support with the ability to make Collectibles available (and even visible) to only a selected Class.
PREFAB & GALLERY FIXES
- Fixed a LOD issue with the green light post from the Gazebo Prefab.
- Fixed an issue with the Skydive Volume device that caused players to remain in skydive animation after a game would end in Creative.
- Fixed an issue with the round settings device that included inaccurate settings such as Join in Progress.
- Fixed an issue with the Teleporter that caused a Link to Target to fail after Game Start
- Fixed an issue with the Random Number device that caused the numbers to not line up correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Pop-up Dialog device that caused no icons to be copied to the quick bar using the phone tool.
- Fixed an issue where the Fire Volume device setting Allow Objects to Ignite did not override Enable Fire island settings on some platforms.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player to enter DBNO in single-player games.
- Fixed an issue with the phone tool and pickaxe bindings appearing to be switched during gameplay.
- We have made some changes to how content is sorted within the Creative Inventory.
- Anything categorized as Recently Added or New This Season will now appear at the top of its assigned tab. Previously, this was only done for Prefab and Gallery tabs.
- Consumables can now be sorted by rarity.
- Content seasonally categorized as Spring will now appear higher up the list.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Thermometer to not display correctly on XL Islands.
Addressed a bug where navigating the Discover menu may become unresponsive with a controller.
Fixed an issue where Tree Leaf textures look low-res
Addressed a bug where Bushrangers leaves shed excessively after sliding.
Fixed an issue where Back Blings ‘floating’ on some outfits
Addressed a bug where Fixed network connection issues.
Various gameplay adjustments were added.
Addressed a bug where auto Building/Shooting if you hold the build button and double-tap the edit button
Wolves and Raptors are missing their combat passive abilities
Hero ability control bindings have been shifted
Added performance and stability fixes.
Other minor bug fixes.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Fortnite patch 3.49 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.