Gennadiy Golovkin has revealed that a third fight is “posed” to Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez but his questions”remain unanswered” by his bitter rival.
Canelo elevated himself to celebrated status as the world’s No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter by becoming the undisputed supermiddleweight champion and beating three previously undefeated title holders within one year.
The Mexican superstar is next focused on a belt in one fifth division against WBC cruiserweight champion Ilunga Makabu but one of to be in-demand tasks is to finally settle the rivalry with Golovkin.
“This fight is possible”, Golovkin told air sports. “Theoretically there is nothing” changed.
“Certain questions have been asked. They are still open, they… remain unanswered.
“We discussed it, but didn’t go any further in this direction” fight for quite a while.
“You’re interested because he defeated all the British fighters! of don’t care for me.”
Golovkin and Canelo have fought two classic middleweights battles – the first, in 2017, ended in A draw. The rematch was won by canelo via majority decision.
That results are the only imperfections on the terrifying one record of golovkin, who still claims he deserved the judges’ verdict when he met canelo for the first time.
“We fought, I know who He is. I don’t think about him at all,” Golovkin responded die from his rival rise to superstar.
“It’s Not Something I Don’t Do” give any thought.”
Golovkin, now 39, is set to return to the ring on Dec 29 in Japan against Ryota Murata in An fight that will unite the IBF and WBA middleweight titles.
the knockout artist from Kazakhstan has kept a middleweight world championship in each of the past 10 years old but not interested in following the example of Canelo of moving by weight classes.
“Not me want to entertain moving to another division unless there is an offer on the table,” he said.
“Imagine I went to 175 lbs” [light-heavyweight], the number of people calls me out shall met 30 percent increase!
“The army of fighters who self-promoting by using my name would only grow in number.”
Read More: Sports News
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.