Genshin Impact Anniversary Rewards
With so much going on this week, there was a good chance of the Genshin Impact Anniversary being overshadowed.
The next banner is kicking off in less than 24-hours time, which means a new character to unlock and add to your team.
Kokomi is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, September 22, at around 5pm BST on PS4, Mobile, PC and PS5.
But following on from the launch of Kokomi, developers Mihoyo will be launching the official Genshin Impact Anniversary rewards event.
Things will be kicking off on September 28, and the Genshin team are planning on releasing a steady stream of rewards throughout the end of the month.
One of the easiest ways to earn the new rewards is by logging in every day, starting on September 28.
Doing so will provide a list of goodies that will be added to your account until mid-October.
The deals include the following free rewards:
- Day One: Intertwined Fate
- Day Two: Mora x80000
- Day Three: Two Intertwined Fates
- Day Four: 18 Mythic Enhancement Ore
- Day Five: Two Intertwined Fates
- Day Six: 8 Hero’s Wit
- Day Seven: Five Intertwined Fates
And listed below are some of the other Genshin Impact Anniversary rewards and events which will be hosted in September:
- “An Unforgettable Journey” Web Event September 28 – October 12
- Event Rewards: Primogems, Mora, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Hero’s Wit
During the event, Travelers can watch their own anniversary theatre and relive their experiences of their journey. After watching, Travelers will not only obtain a reward for viewing, but can also exchange rewards with their friends, such as Primogems and Mora.
“A Message in Time” Web Event September 29 – October 7
- Event Rewards: Blessing of the Welkin Moon ×1, Chance to Win: 10%, Mora ×100,000, Chance to Win: 90%.
During the event, Travelers can take part in a raffle by creating their own anniversary cards. After the event ends, we will randomly select 10% of the participants to receive the Blessing of the Welkin Moon ×1.
Genshin Impact Anniversary Event “Recording Your Anniversary Memories” September 28 – October 7.
- Event Rewards: Primogems ×100 (1,000 winners), Platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and HoYoLAB.
- Genshin Impact Anniversary Event “Let’s Solve Word Puzzles” October 7 – October 13
- Event Rewards: Primogems ×100 (1,000 winners)
- Platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and HoYoLAB.
Read More: Gaming News
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.