A new update has been released for Gotham Knights Update 3.000. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Gotham Knights Update 3.000 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Several fixes for crashes in the Open World
- Fix for the crash related to using Fast Travel Points
- Fix for the crash that could happen when returning to the main menu
- Fix for the crash that could happen when using the Text-to-Speech functionality in some options.
- Rendering performance improvements
- Smoothed out delta time fluctuations with and without V-SYNC
- Streaming time improvements
- Optimized actor spawn time and performance
- Various GPU and CPU hitches reduction
- Fix to HDR being improperly set on the not-primary monitor
- Tweaked scalability settings for graphics settings auto-detection.
- Fix for some materials being improperly displayed when the anti-aliasing is disabled.
- The GPU driver check has been added.
- Several minor fixes to the NVIDIA Ansel mode.
- Fix for the post-processing options being improperly reset after exiting from the Photo Mode.
- Several fixes for the shadows being improperly displayed.
- Fix for some graphical artifacts that could be visible during the Clayface boss battle.
- Fix for missing SFX in various menus.
- Several fixes for the input in the Social Wheel menu.
- Fix for the camera movement in the ‘Map’ submenu.
- Fix for vanishing header prompts when crafting items
- Fix for overlapping buttons in tutorials.
- The ‘Add as Friend’ input has been changed in the Social menu.
- The ‘Refresh list’ binding has been changed in the Social menu
- The ‘Revert’ button in the Colorway section of the Styles tab should now have mouse functionality.
- A separate binding for the Group Social menu tab has been added.
- Fix for the issue when tutorial popup that did not required input was blocking KBM input in Crime Map
- Several minor fixes related to the Text-to-Speech behavior in menus.
- Several fixes for missing translations in menus.
You must log in to post a comment.