A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.23 You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.23 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Main Features Implemented
– The following three new cars have been added:
・Nissan Silvia K’s Type S (S14) ’94 (Purchasable at ‘Legend Cars’ from 29 September);
・Porsche Vision Gran Turismo Spyder
・Volkswagen ID.R ’19
– The following Menu Book has been added:
・Menu Book No. 45: ‘The Silvia Sisters’ (Collector Level 27 and above);
– The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 8: ‘Collection: Corvette’ (Collector Level 20 and above);
・Extra Menu No. 9: ‘Collection: Mid-engine Porsche’ (Collector Level 45 and above;
The new Menu Books and Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
3. World Circuits
– The following new events have been added to ‘World Circuits’:
– Willows Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs
– Tsukuba Circuit
– Deep Forest Raceway Reverse
・Japanese FR Challenge 450
– Autopolis International Racing Course
・American Clubman Cup 700
– Trial Mountain Circuit
・World Touring Car 800
– Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise
‘World Touring Car 800’ will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
– The ‘California II’ and ‘Tokyo II’ locations have been added as featured Curations in Scapes.
5. Livery Editor
– Added six MAZDA SPIRIT RACING logo decals. These can be selected in the Livery Editor when the current car is a Mazda.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
1. Lobby / Meeting Place / Sport
– Improved network connectivity;
– Fixed an issue wherein the car would not move again if stopped using the handbrake in the pitlane during a Practice on the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Rallycross Layout;
– Fixed an issue wherein the ‘My Record’ time displayed during a race would be incorrect in an Online Time Trial;
– The cursor will move to ‘Exit’ when pressing the cancel button in the Quick Menu. When selecting ‘Exit’ the dialogue ‘Do you want to quit?’ will now be displayed.
2. Race Screen
– Fixed an issue wherein the refuelling indicator would be incorrect in races with fuel consumption enabled.
3. Licence Centre
– Fixed an issue wherein the ghost car would be positioned in a different starting position to the player if ‘Display Demonstration Ghost’ was turned on in Licence ‘S-8’ and ‘S-10.’
4. Car Settings
– Changed the calculation of the Performance Points (PP) in ‘Car Settings’ so that measurements are taken with stock Differential Gear (LSD) and Suspension settings.
– Fixed an issue wherein changing the settings of the current car in ‘Garage’ would cause that car to be listed at the top even when the sorting order was set as ‘By Date Acquired’;
– Fixed an issue wherein the sorting order was incorrect when ‘Last Used’ was selected from the ‘Change Car’ menu.
6. Steering Controllers
– Added support for the Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel;
– Added a button configuration menu for the Fanatec® Podium in ‘Options’ > ‘Controllers’;
– Added the ability to connect to a different shifter from the one currently being used for Fanatec steering controllers;
– Added rotary encoder support for Fanatec steering controllers. (Models which feature rotary encoders such as the Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2 can be used);
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Source: Gran Turismo 7