A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.25. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.25 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Main Features Implemented
– The following four new cars have been added:
・Maserati Merak SS ’80 (available for purchase Legend Cars)
・Mazda Roadster NR-A (ND) ’22
・Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 ’18
・Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) ’73 (available for purchase at Legend Cars)
2. Brand Central
– New color variations for the following three cars have been added to the Mazda Showroom for use in the Mazda Spirit Racing GT Cup 2022, an online event available only in Japan.
・Roadster NR-A (ND) ’22
・RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT
– The following Menu Book has been added:
・Menu Book No. 46: Historic Sports Car Masters (Collector Level 29 and above)
– The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 10: Collection: Honda NSX (Collector Level 36 and above)
・Extra Menu No. 11: Collection: Nissan Silvia (Collector Level 26 and above)
The new Menu Books and Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (Championship: World GT Series) and watching the ending.
4. World Circuits
– The following new events have been added to World Circuits:
・Historic Sports Car Masters
– Nürburgring Nordschleife
– Goodwood Motor Circuit
・Gr.1 Prototype Series
– Fuji Speedway
– Tokyo Expressway – South Clockwise
– “Whitby” and “Autumn Leaves” have been added to Curations in Scapes.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
1. Physics Simulation Model
– The simulation for tire heat generation and wear ratio has been adjusted.
– The suspension geometry for each car has been adjusted.
– The initial values for suspension parts have been adjusted.
– The initial values for the Differential Gear (with Fully Customizable LSD equipped) on certain cars have been adjusted.
– The Performance Points (PP) of some cars have been adjusted.
– The conditions for mechanical damage occurring from a collision or contact if Mechanical Damage is set to Light or Heavy in the Race Settings have been changed. As a result, cars are now less likely to sustain damage after hitting a track wall or other obstacles.
2. Steering Controllers
– Performance of the wireless controller has been adjusted.
– In Daily Races and Championships, it is now possible to select the Styles of an Event-Specified Car. Please note that while it is possible to open the Car Settings menu on Event-Specified Car with Styles, only the tires can be changed.
– A Points Table button has been added to the Quick Menu in Championships events.
4. My Page
– We fixed an issue where achieving All Bronze or All Gold in License Tests, Missions, and Circuit Experiences would cause the milestone to show up multiple times.
5. Custom Race
– Rival cars selected via ‘Rivals Settings’ > ‘Rivals Selection’ > ‘Select from Garage’ will now use the appropriate tires as per the Race Settings, regardless of whether you own the tires for that car.
– Fixed various text localization issues.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Source: Gran Turismo 7
You must log in to post a comment.