A new update has been released for Hunt Showdown Update 1.49 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The Hunt Showdown Update 1.49 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Hunt Showdown Update 1.49
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to break the ladder animation meaning they could use equipment while climbing.
- Fixed an issue where the audio for burning bodies would not play as intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong cards to appear for the Bloodbound packs in the in-game store.
- Fixed a bug that gave the incorrect unlock rank to the Scottfield resulting in it not being visible through the progression lists.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from rebinding certain keys in the settings menu.
- It is no longer possible to perform a Dark Tribute while in the matchmaking queue.
- Added some missing audio tied to the filters in the store pages.
- Fixed a bug that removed the sway from the Crown & King while in ADS.
- Fixed a bug that caused hunters to drop one of their weapons (the one not currently selected) after being revived.
Source: Hunt Showdown