Ubisoft released today update 3.1 for Hyper Scape. We have all the details on this patch on April 8, 2021.
The Hyper Scape update 1.27.0 now it can be downloaded and installed for PS4, Xbox One and PC. On the Playstation 4, the download the size is 465 MB. The size may vary depending on on the platform.
Notes on patch Hyper Scape 1.27
WEAPONS AND HACKS
After patch 3.0, we have received more feedback from community about protocol too dominant sniper rifle in the renewed map of Neo Arcadia; this was also confirmed when looking at gun data across all platforms. Although some weapons remain more popular, the sniper is supposed to be a secondary weapon and creates too much pressure when it becomes one common in midrange. We will modify the protocol, together with the dragonfly for the same reason (although questweapon is not so dominant). We preferred not to touch the actual damage, like the whole game the balance seems right at the moment and he decided to just adjust the range and aim assist.
In term of hack, in following removal of sanitary kit pickables in the map, we decided to polish the file heal hack, like its regeneration rate seemed a little low compared to the average damage /second. With the renewed map it has more open spaces, it made hide heal a little more complicated and this should help players altogether with that in mind. Finally, we are very happy to see the positive response from community on the firewall hack, but we agree that it is current the duration is a bit long compared to other distributable hacks. We have decided to do it reduce it – this should keep its value during a fight preventing some excessive cases.
- Decreased overall intensity of the Bullet Magnet
- Decreased bullet magnet range
- Decreased fall damage range (damage reduction now start at 100 m, before 200 m)
- Decreased bullet magnet range
- Decreased fall damage range (damage reduction now start at 75m, before 100m)
- Healing through fusion (HP / s): + 20%
- Effect Duration: 20s (before 60s)
TEAM DEATHMATCH UPDATE
We have received feedback from players about increased ammunition pressure in tdm. This is logical given that with completely melted equipment players they have less incentive to plunder. Choosing weapons to melt was also naturally increasing ammunition reserves in the process. There is of going on a learning curve for players to fit a new situation, but we agree on the current the pressure is a bit high.
So, we are changing the file way ammunition reserves work in TDM (this does not affect Crown Rush):
- The initial ammunition reserves will be increased for all weapons.
- From now on when players respawn their ammo reserves Reset to that initial value.
- As before, their magazines will also be reloaded during respawn (unchanged).
Players will no longer be able to accumulate ammo but should no longer be stuck in an “out of ammunition” situation. This should avoid camping too long in a position e help regenerated players obtain back inside match faster a compete.
- Fixed an error issue where would the area damage be triggered in normal areas after a second chance reintegration.
- Fixed collision problems on the Hillside map
- Fixed collisions with drones in District 3.
- Fixed harpy ammo counter display on BUN-E, SPEEDRUN and SUBZERO skins
- Fixed Battlepass level celebration screen showing only 101 when earning a level past 101.
- Fixed the problem with the “Gunslinger” challenge Description.
- Fixed “Empowered Hacker” challenge on Ubisoft Connect.
- Fixed a problem issue where is it players They have not been in able to see their team members in team menu.
- Fixed a problem issue where the team leader would be start a match restless of his team.
- Fixed an error issue where it was not possible to request the special daily gift.
- Fixed a problem issue where the voice missing chat on the match results screen.
- (TWITCH) Fixed a problem issue where Twitch subscribers did not receive an invitation during the invitation from anyone of the three existing levels in Twitch extension.
- (STORE) Fixed a problem issue where currency offers were not available on UAT environment on PC.
- Fixed game icon on the main screen after downloading Y1S3 patch on retail PS5.
- Fixed menu overlap when player is invited.
- Problems solved with item previews when switching by items in Battlepass.
- The problem is solved preview for SWAG “and” DEAD TIRED “.
- Fixed the problem with the localization of multiple texts issue for of course shops items.
- Fixed a problem issue where would the “Continue” button be disappears when the party the leader starts matchmaking.
- Fixed an error issue in Team Deathmatch Modes were team icons on The scoreboard were displayed in Low resolution on console.
- Fixed a problem issue where the Open World Map button used to be is superimposed on the Pause button.
- Fixed an error issue where the Crossplay setting was still interactable in the Live lobby or during the match.
- Fixed several crashes and improved the general stability of the game.
- Fixed sound problems starting up game before it is fully charged.