Ubisoft Quebec has released a update 1.3.4 for Immortals Fenyx Rising. We all have information about this game update on 3 June.
The Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 4.004 and now available for download, for all platforms. On PS5 you have to download 444 MB, depending on on platform.
Notes on patch by Immortals Fenyx Rising 4.004.000 / 1.34
- Bug fixes
- Stability improvements
- Performance improvements
- Solved and issue where “Go do the hero stuff” quest I wouldn’t complete.
- Solved and issue where the “hierarchical order” quest would not have proceeded to the “Nest Egg” quest.
- Solved and issue where to defeat Cerberus in the hound of Hades vault would not register.
- Solved and issue where a movie in “Lightning from the blue” would not trigger.
- “A new God” – Fixed an issue where an invisible wall it was preventing completion of the process of Zeus”.
- “The Lost Gods” – Fixed a problem issue where Demeter would be spawn underground during the “Gardenia of the Guardino. Wait. What?” quest.
- “The Lost Gods” – Fixed a problem issue where the player’s character could not interact could with Poseidon during “Powerful as the waves, silent as a rock” and “The other, the other brother” quests.
- Solved and issue where the Molten Shard was not granted when collecting it in the Arena of Agility”.
- Solved and issue where the facing of the Horai was missing from the inventory.
The lost gods:
- Solved and issue where the Essences would stop working after a certain time.
- Solved and issue where the player’s character would suddenly swim up is down in the great waterfalls found in Boreas’ region.
- Solved and issue where the opportunist achievement was also awarded soon.
- Solved and issue where is the difficulty would ramp up up mashed potato fast.
- Solved and issue where is it enemies wanted spawn prematurely, after being defeated in the same in-game day cycle.
- [PC] Solved and issue where is the game it would freeze when moving the window from one monitor for another moment in window mode.