During Rishabh Pant-run DC in today’s competition come on the back of Eoin Morgan’s Knight Riders, a narrow loss to Royal Challengers Bangalore, took theirs second win of die season with victory over Punjab Kings in her last outing in IPL 2021.
Before losing to RCB were DC on a three-match stroke of luck with Victories over Sunrisers Hyderabad, PBKS and Mumbai Indians. trousers side to have won 4th of 6th matches as far as that campaign, against Rajasthan Royals and lost won their season opener against Chennai Super Kings.
KKR meanwhile stopped a four-match Bad luck with you win against PBKS. After I started that campaign with a victory over SRH, Morgan’s medic slumped to defeat against RCB, CSK, MI and RR.
By doing head-to-head battle, Have KKR won 14th of 26 collisions against DC in IPL with one match end in No result found. In the last encounter between the two sides, KKR defeated DC at 59 runs after losing the second leg at 18 runs in UAE.
Third placed DC and fifth Palced watch KKR climb up The table with wins, a couple players milestones are approaching in Towards Thursday double Header.
Here myKhel takes a look die players Shut down in on Milestones and records ahead of DC vs KKR 2021:
– – KKR wicketkeeper batsman Dinesh Karthik needs 68 runs Reaching 4000 IPL runs.
– – The Delhi Capitals spinner, Axar Patel, will appear in the IPL for the 100th time and is 87 years old runs away from 1000 runs in IPL.
– – Delhi Capitals batsman Steve Smith will make his 100th appearance at the IPL and is 87 years old runs away from 2500 IPL runs.
– – Veteran spinner Amit Mishra will be playing his 100th IPL match for the Delhi franchise and him also needs 5 more wickets die Always be leading wicket customer in IPL by walking past Lasith malingas 170 wickets.
– – KKR skipper Eoin Morgan needs 36 runs Reaching 1000 IPL runs for the in Kolkata based franchise.
– – Delhi Capitals batsman Ajinkya Rahane takes 59 runs Reaching 4000 IPL runs.
– – KKR star The all-rounder Andre Russell has to reach 6000 runs in T20 cricket (a total of).
Read More: Cricket News