ISIS accepts the attack on the former president of the Maldives

Today, Saturday, has ISIS die Responsibility for the attack taken on Former President of the Maldives Muhammad Nasheed.

Earlier this week, a senior official in the Maldives said Islamist extremists were responsible for an explosion that seriously injured the former president while earlier this week die Police said they had arrested two of the four suspects.

Hospital officials said today, Saturday, that the song is conscious and no longer requires artificial respiration.

Two of Nasheed’s bodyguards and two bystanders – apparently a British citizen – were injured in Thursday’s explosion.

In addition, prosecutor Hussein Shamim told reporters that die Investigator die The extremist party behind the attack still does not know what happened to the 53-year-old Nasheed after life-saving head and chest surgeries in left a critical condition in the intensive care unit. Abdomen and limbs.

Nasheed, the current Speaker of Parliament, was an outspoken critic of religious extremism. It has also been criticized by religious hardliners for its closeness to the West and its liberal policies.

Also announced on Saturday die police die Arrest of two men in connection with the attack and released pictures of two others, die die Asked public for help with identification.

Authorities said it was an improvised explosive device with pellets attached to a motorcycle in parked near Nasheed’s car. The device was detonated, possibly with a remote control, when Nasheed was about to leave his home for an event.

Read More About: World News

Leave a Reply