A new update has been released for Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 2.05. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update 2.05 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
To find all 6, solve this riddle:
You’ll need to be quick, so dashing will do,
To pathways you’ve found: one more than two.
The Leaders of old had Halloween cheer,
Go back to where darkness did suddenly clear.
Three others lay hidden, you may try to snatch,
‘Cross region the most like a pumpkin patch.
There doesn’t seem to be any gameplay-related changes included in the patch.
However, back on October 6, Ember Lab published patch 2.04, which included the following fixes:
The 2.04 patch includes the following:
- Fixed a crash on startup that occurred on Windows N and KN versions.
- Added a message to crashes caused by corrupt game files that instructs players to verify files and check hardware. This was by far our most common crash, so we hope to elevate this self-fix to all affected users.
If you’re still experiencing crashes, we hope some of these troubleshooting steps will help you.
- Verify Integrity of Game Files
- Ensure your Graphics driver is up to date
- Ensure Windows is up to date
- Change between DirectX 11 and 12 (You can run with -dx11 or -dx12 to force on launch)
- Enable Windowed Fullscreen mode
That seems to be it. If there are other gameplay changes included in this patch, we’ll update the post.
Source: Kena: Bridge of Spirits