– Cumbre Vieja volcano eruption now in his eighth week, after begin on September 19
– Surface area of lava flow now covered over 1,000 hectares
– New lava headland formed off Los Guirres Beach, next until original delta
– Around 7,000 of the 85,000 inhabitants of the island have been evacuated
– AS speaks met expert in volcanology over the effects of lava die reached the sea
– The low point on the active volcanoes on the Canary Islands
– Where are most volcanoes found on Soil?
La Palma volcanic eruption: related articles
Read More: World News
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.