– Local officials confirm La Palma airport is still closed
– New stream of lava from the volcano reaches the sea
– Cumbre Vieja rated Bee warning level 3
– First earthquake met V-VI intensity included on La Palma
– Cumbre Vieja eruption has been active for over two months, started on September 19
– Largest earthquake since the eruption began – magnitude 5.1 – registered on friday morning
– Volunteer killed in exclusion zone while cleaning volcanic ash
– Surface area of lava surpasses now over 1,065 hectares
– More than 2,650 buildings are damaged by the lava flow
– Delta formed in Atlantic Oceancovered by lava flows now over 40 hectares
– Around 7,000 of the 85,000 inhabitants of the island have been evacuated
– AS speaks met expert in volcanology over the effects of lava die reached the sea
– The low point on the active volcanoes on the Canary Islands
– Where are most volcanoes found on Soil?
La Palma eruption: related articles
Read More: World News
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.