– Volcano enters 34th day of efficacy on Saturday, started on September 19
– Rain expected on Saturday carries a further risk to residents and buildings
– Stranded dogs rescued by the mysterious A-Team
– More than 600 vibrations were recorded in La Palma in the last week, according to the Spanish Instituto Geográfico Nacional
– Strongest earthquake registered on Tuesday night, 4.8 magnitude
– Lava flow now covers the surface area of 886 hectares according to Copernicus radar imaging, with 2,185 buildings destroyed
– 35,000 earthquakes and vibrations included in La Palma during the past month
– Cumbre Vieja eruption de “most important since 1585”, according to Copernicus
– No short of medium term end to eruption claim experts, such as more Residents of La Palma forced to evacuate
– Delta has claimed around 40 hectares of new land of the Atlantic Ocean
– Volcanologist speaks met ASH over the effects of lava die reached the sea
– An overview of the active volcanoes on the Canary Islands
– When was it? the last volcanic eruption on the Canary Islands?
Read More: World News
Denial of any Responsibility!
AsumeTech is a News Source that Publishes News from its Editorial Team and the Automatic News Aggregation around the News Media. All the Aggregated Content you find on our site is available freely over the Internet; each piece of Content includes the hyperlink to its Primary Source. We have just arranged that in our platform for Educational Purposes only. All the Copyrights and Trademarks belong to their Rightful Owners and all Materials to their Authors. If you are the Content owner and do not want us to publish your materials on our Website, please get in touch with us by email – [email protected]; we will remove the Content from our Website.