A new update has been released for Minecraft Update 2.60. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Minecraft Update 2.60 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to get stuck at 66% when loading at launch (MCPE-168284)
- Fixed a crash that could occur at launch on iOS
- Fixed player names not appearing through the environment and behind walls (MCPE-168269)
- Fixed a bug that caused the text on Signs not to be displayed with ray tracing enabled on PC (MCPE-167638)
- Fixed an issue where players would load incorrect data when loading a local game after connecting to a server or Realm (MCPE-164765)
- Players are now prompted with the option to enable text-to-speech, if supported, on first startup
You must log in to post a comment.