A new update has been released for Minecraft Update 2.62. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Minecraft Update 2.62 is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur with Command Blocks using teleport commands
- Fixed a bug where the player’s aim height was not adjusting correctly when sneaking (MCPE-167559)
- The first player in a splitscreen game will no longer have their input interrupted by other players opening up a container or inventory screen (MCPE-168610)
- Fixed an issue where Ghast volume and volume distance were too low (MCPE-168324)
- Fixed duplicate tooltips appearing when selecting item in the inventory while using touch controls (MCPE-166866)
You must log in to post a comment.