A new update has been released for MLB The Show 22 Update 1.07 with Patch Notes. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. The MLB The Show 22 Update 1.07 Patch Notes are now available for download, for all platforms, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Long sliding dives have been replaced with animations that are a more realistic representation of how MLB players dive in the infield.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a custom stadium to delete if the save file was too big.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when selecting an uploaded stadium from the vault.
- Various stability improvements.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when the on-screen keyboard was open.
- Fixed an issue with roster turnover in Spring Training after an injury.
- Added the ability to view the transaction log during the playoffs.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from entering the lineup screen.
HOME RUN DERBY:
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the remaining time to disappear.
- Added a new “Featured Rewards” area to the Conquest menu tile.
- Added a new Supercharged Players screen that lists all the current Supercharged players and a direct link to the Marketplace for each. You can find the new screen inside Diamond Dynasty under the “Player Updates” menu tile.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent a user from entering the logo vault from the Franchise Custom Team menu.
- Fixed a bug in Exhibition Live Rosters which would prevent pitcher stats from displaying in the bullpen menu.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent users from scrolling up the Friends List when entering the Homerun Derby lobby screen.
Source: MLB The Show 22