Table of Contents
A new update has been released for Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Update. You can find all the Game Update details, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below. Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Update is now available for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
» Assault Rifles «
- Reduced damage to armor using all 5.56 ammunition | Warzone 2.0 Only
- Reduced damage range
- Reduced headshot multiplier
- Small increase to recoil in semi auto mode
- Small reduction to rate of fire in semi auto mode
- Reduced maximum damage per shot against armor | Warzone 2.0 Only
GLOBAL BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the Player would see edit options for their secondary weapon instead of their primary while editing a Loadout in-match
- Fixed an issue causing the “mute self” icon to appear incorrectly in the channel list
- Fixed an issue causing the “Rock and/or Roll” War Track to be unavailable in the Vehicle customization menu
- Fixed an exploit on Santa Seña where Players could get inside geometry and under the Map in Ground War
- [Ranked Play] Fixed an issue that allowed matches to cancel later than intended.
- The competitive ruleset for Private Matches has been updated to match the most current version of Warzone Ranked Play.
- Deployment fees are now displayed in the pre-game lobby.
- Fixed an issue where Warzone Ranked Play Seasonal Rewards would not show in the After Action Report when earned
- Fixed an issue causing Match Cancel text to overlap and display incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where SR for the final kill was not being awarded
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to enter into a match as an incomplete squad once the countdown timer had begun.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the Most Wanted Contract from completing if the timer was reduced to below zero via looting.
- Fixed an issue causing Buy Stations and Redeploy Drones to spawn incorrectly in Massive Resurgence. The spawns should now align with core Battle Royale and Ranked Play.
- Fixed an issue where equipping under-barrel attachments on the STB 556 would make the icon in the Loadout menu not show portions of the weapon.
- Fixed an issue where exiting the Firing Range could result in Weapons and Blueprints appearing incorrectly