TaleWorlds Entertainment today released a new hotfix update for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Below are the files full patch Notes for this April 29th update.
The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord 1.5.9 hotfix and now available for download on Vapor. Normally the update it is loaded automatically via the Steam Launcher.
Mount & Blade 2: Notes on the patch by Bannerlord Build 6621361
- Fixed a problem crash that occurred during hover over a pile of stones with a mouse while the order screen was open.
- Fixed a problem crash that occurred while trying to use an anvil in a civilian mission.
- Fixed a file crash which occurred when creating a new sir party.
- Fixed a problem crash which occurred during the prodigal son quest if the quest target has escaped the house before player killed the thugs.
- Fixed a file crash which occurred after giving the command “gather all comrades”.
- The missing attributes were restored on family pages of the encyclopedia of the members.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Fortitude Tonic” perk to raise the hero death chance in battles.
- Fixed a bug that prevented switching of selected formations with the CTRL key.
- Fixed a bug that caused various inconsistencies in the number of warhorses used when upgrading troops despite having two or more types of war horses in inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player being the clan removed from the kingdom if the ruler of the kingdom had been weakened.
- Fixed a bug that caused stammering while moving the camera.
- Fixed a problem memory leak issue.
- Fixed a shader loading leak.
- Fixed an asynchronous loading of the granite issue.
- Optimized the sound occlusion system in for reduce major FPS drops.