A new update has been released for the MX vs ATV Legends Update 1.07. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.MX vs ATV Legends Update 1.07 are now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
Reduced sliding of all MX bikes (increased tire traction)
• Fix for errant bouncing after landing in some circumstances
• Fix for irregular music volume
• Improved MX 125 engine sounds
• Rider Animation bugfixes
• Improvements to Terrain Deformation
• Improved gameplay effect of tuning parts for all vehicles
• Improved UTV hydroplaning
• Fix for situations where UI dialogs were not interactable
• Added additional color customizations
• Misc smaller bug fixes & stability improvements
• Online: Fixed an issue where players would reload their maps intermittently
• Online: Fixed issues where players were getting errors trying to join both a playlist and their online compound.
• Online: Bugfixes for color customizations not being correctly applied online
Source: MX vs ATV Legends